JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
I used to sell health supplements in a big box setting, which gave me the opportunity to talk with many people about their health issues. It was perfect for information gathering. Out of the many people I spoke with that had back surgeries, there were only one or two that found relief.

There was a man at work, early '70s, tough New Yorker but always in pain. Said he had had back surgery, and it didn't work. I told him about food grade diatomaceous Earth, what it does, how to take it, etc (I never sold it, I just knew from experience it helps with many issues). He researched & bought some; 3 weeks later he was running up and down the aisles,; pain was almost gone 🙂

Our joints require silica, or it's bone on bone. We're getting very little in our diets, hence arthritis, knee & back pain, etc. After I started taking it, the knots on my fingers disappeared; took about a month.
03:30 PM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
18 May, 09:49
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
CAN YOU SHARE THE DOSAGE YOU TOOK ? ALSO, WHEN YOU SAY "KNOTS" DO YOU MEAN ENLARGED JOINTS ? THANK YOU

18 May, 12:27
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Yes, enlarged joints; arthritis.

It has to be the food grade kind - that's the all natural one; the filter grade is toxic bc it's heated to a high temperature and is like glass.

Starting dosage depends on your level of toxicity. For people who have had vaccines, take pharma drugs, exposed to agent Orange or other toxic chemicals, or heavy metals like Mercury dental fillings --
▶️ First three days -- 1 tsp per day in a glass (not plastic) containing a little water or juice (use wooden spoon or popsicle stick to stir it). Drink lots of water; it will be dispersed through your whole body. Take at least an hour away from food so that it can be fully absorbed.
▶️ Next 3 days, use 2 tsps instead of 1.
▶️ Starting day #7 , use one tablespoon a day.
➡️People who are not toxic can start with the tablespoon a day from day one.

In a few weeks you'll most likely notice more energy, no more achy joints, fast growing hair and nails, and smoother skin (increases collagen production).

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 May, 05:08
The Benefits of Diatomaceous Earth for Humans - YouTube

Check out the amazing benefits of diatomaceous earth for humans. 0:00 Introduction: Diatomaceous earth explained0:25 Benefits of silica 1:33 Diatomaceous ear...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 May, 11:58
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I have some!

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
17 May, 04:17
I would love to know how to take/use diatomaceous earth, I use it in my garden for aphids, but didn't know you could ingest it

17 May, 06:33 (E)
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
It has to be the food grade kind - that's the all natural one; the filter grade is toxic bc it's heated to a high temperature and is like glass.

Starting dosage depends on your level of toxicity. For people who have had vaccines, take pharma drugs, exposed to agent Orange or other toxic chemicals, or heavy metals like Mercury dental fillings --
▶️ First three days -- 1 tsp per day in a glass (not plastic) containing a little water or juice (use wooden spoon or popsicle stick to stir it). Drink lots of water; it will be dispersed through your whole body. Take at least an hour away from food so that it can be fully absorbed.
▶️ Next 3 days, use 2 tsps instead of 1.
▶️ Starting day #7 , use one tablespoon a day.
➡️People who are not toxic can start with the tablespoon a day from day one.

In a few weeks you'll most likely notice more energy, no more achy joints, fast growing hair and nails, and smoother skin (increases collagen production).

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 May, 04:02
Thanks for that reminder I will get my supply out. I need a list 😃

17 May, 03:41
Thanks but from what I have seen on MRIs and from docs the only thing that could help me would be to regrow discs and I know of no way to make that happen is the issue.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 May, 03:49
Comfrey is also known as bone knit. It literally grows bone. God provided plants to heal us. I grow it, beautiful plant. Also eases pain rapidly.