JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 May, 03:30
I used to sell health supplements in a big box setting, which gave me the opportunity to talk with many people about their health issues. It was perfect for information gathering. Out of the many people I spoke with that had back surgeries, there were only one or two that found relief.

There was a man at work, early '70s, tough New Yorker but always in pain. Said he had had back surgery, and it didn't work. I told him about food grade diatomaceous Earth, what it does, how to take it, etc (I never sold it, I just knew from experience it helps with many issues). He researched & bought some; 3 weeks later he was running up and down the aisles,; pain was almost gone 🙂

Our joints require silica, or it's bone on bone. We're getting very little in our diets, hence arthritis, knee & back pain, etc. After I started taking it, the knots on my fingers disappeared; took about a month.

17 May, 03:41
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thanks but from what I have seen on MRIs and from docs the only thing that could help me would be to regrow discs and I know of no way to make that happen is the issue.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Comfrey is also known as bone knit. It literally grows bone. God provided plants to heal us. I grow it, beautiful plant. Also eases pain rapidly.
03:49 PM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
17 May, 11:03
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Clove oil and comfrey oil good for teeth; might help bone.

17 May, 10:58
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you