TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 May, 08:53
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈPause and take a few deep breaths. Even now, God is with you. Even now, God is waiting to draw near to you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 May, 09:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I'm quite possibly at the lowest point have have ever been until now ...... I should had been a priest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 May, 09:29
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈHang in there. We are all in this together.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 May, 09:42
I'm trying; it's getting harder.
I feel like my mind body & soul is being pulled from many directions.

It's not a faith thing, but more of a question - why do many of us have to struggle, and never get that one' 'break' in this world.
Materialistic I know

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI know how you truly feel, I struggle more and more every day. But my faith in God and Jesus is what keeps me going. I cry about something every day and I don't know why sometimes. I just do. I feel lost, alone, confused, hoping and praying for justice to be delivered, but we struggle because we are of faith and this is the devils world, but we will prevail, God has already won. Be the Light. I have lost family members, I have family members that have taken the vaccine and I have tried to share the truth about things with them, but they wouldn't listen. I love them from afar and I just give it to God and leave it in his very capable hands. Trust all that you have to Him and He will lead the way. He has always been there for me. Kept me on the right path and given me a forgiving heart. I don't feel anger, I feel at peace most days. Try turning off all the negative for awhile and clear your heart, mind, and soul. You will find your way. Listen to healing frequencies.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
10:01 AM - May 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 May, 10:19
Whenever I have time, I listen to healing frequencies; and they have helped mentally.

I took the path I'm on because I wanted to mentor, teacher, whatever, but I wanted a family - the reason why I didn't become a priest.
Now the education/teaching thing is turning to be a loss -that goes into an economic situation and that's for another day.

I see and feel the struggle of many and it hurts; many cry out without a voice; there's little I can do when I myself an struggling

16 May, 10:32
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈPray continually for all. Maybe God is showing you, that's not the path for you. Maybe take another look, pray on it and you just might find a different path that God is leading you toward. I know, everyone is struggling, makes it tough all the way around. Just be there, I think sometimes that is the best thing we can do for anyone. I have been married 31 years, will be 32 years August 29th. I have been blessed with a family. Although spread out, I love them all very much. I pray for them and leave their lives to God. God knows what we need and he will provide for us, but we have to do our part and have faith that He will deliver for us. He is doing that for us each and every day. We have a lot to be thankful for. We are alive and being here for one another, when we hurt or feel lost. Keep seeking and you will find your way. Keep asking God to show you. He will lead you to where you need to be. Much love to you. Hugs. Keep the faith. Keep being a Light for all to see.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 May, 10:06
Perfectly said! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».

16 May, 10:16
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you. I just really understand how they feel. It's tough and it feels like it will never end sometimes. The hurt, the sorrow, the sadness, the confusion, the hate, we have to learn to forgive or it will just keep going and going. We have to be like JESUS. Be the Light in this dark world and spread His Love to all. No matter what. Even during those times, we feel it is hopeless.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ