TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 May, 08:53
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈPause and take a few deep breaths. Even now, God is with you. Even now, God is waiting to draw near to you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 May, 09:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I'm quite possibly at the lowest point have have ever been until now ...... I should had been a priest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 May, 09:29
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈHang in there. We are all in this together.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
I'm trying; it's getting harder.
I feel like my mind body & soul is being pulled from many directions.

It's not a faith thing, but more of a question - why do many of us have to struggle, and never get that one' 'break' in this world.
Materialistic I know
09:42 AM - May 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
16 May, 10:17
It's all about lessons for your personal growth. Learn the lesson and you'll move on to the next lesson. If you don't learn the lesson you will experience the same trouble over and over until you do. God gives you what you need not what you want.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 May, 10:11
This is something I've asked pretty much my whole life because I knew it wasn't right

The Creator wants us to live in Love & joy, free from pain & tears

So...it's the one opposing the Creator who instigates these things by trickery & deceit

I've recovered a lot of knowledge & info & have a better context for many things

But - it's still tough sledding

I'm more frustrated seeing what others have to go through most of the time because I do have that knowing

God bless & know that *you aren't alone*

16 May, 05:33
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

16 May, 10:01
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI know how you truly feel, I struggle more and more every day. But my faith in God and Jesus is what keeps me going. I cry about something every day and I don't know why sometimes. I just do. I feel lost, alone, confused, hoping and praying for justice to be delivered, but we struggle because we are of faith and this is the devils world, but we will prevail, God has already won. Be the Light. I have lost family members, I have family members that have taken the vaccine and I have tried to share the truth about things with them, but they wouldn't listen. I love them from afar and I just give it to God and leave it in his very capable hands. Trust all that you have to Him and He will lead the way. He has always been there for me. Kept me on the right path and given me a forgiving heart. I don't feel anger, I feel at peace most days. Try turning off all the negative for awhile and clear your heart, mind, and soul. You will find your way. Listen to healing frequencies.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 May, 10:06
Perfectly said! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 May, 10:19
Whenever I have time, I listen to healing frequencies; and they have helped mentally.

I took the path I'm on because I wanted to mentor, teacher, whatever, but I wanted a family - the reason why I didn't become a priest.
Now the education/teaching thing is turning to be a loss -that goes into an economic situation and that's for another day.

I see and feel the struggle of many and it hurts; many cry out without a voice; there's little I can do when I myself an struggling