TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 May, 08:53
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈPause and take a few deep breaths. Even now, God is with you. Even now, God is waiting to draw near to you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 May, 09:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I'm quite possibly at the lowest point have have ever been until now ...... I should had been a priest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 May, 09:29
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈHang in there. We are all in this together.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 May, 09:42
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I'm trying; it's getting harder.
I feel like my mind body & soul is being pulled from many directions.

It's not a faith thing, but more of a question - why do many of us have to struggle, and never get that one' 'break' in this world.
Materialistic I know

Violet *** @Violetfire
It's all about lessons for your personal growth. Learn the lesson and you'll move on to the next lesson. If you don't learn the lesson you will experience the same trouble over and over until you do. God gives you what you need not what you want.
10:17 AM - May 16, 2023
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Violetfire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet ***, click on at the bottom under it