HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
I still don't really understand why AnonUp was created. What has been the real reason and motivation. I do know that one day I would love to ask Kobayashi this and shake his hand.
All "Homeless" anons now have a home!
Thank you!
08:00 AM - May 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
17 May, 09:17
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
WeGo social is the correct answer. We were all there and realized we were getting kicked off of Twitter so Kobayashi rapidly started making a Twitter look alike for us - AnonUp.com.

WeGo Social is/was designed to be more like Facebook instead of Twatter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 May, 02:54
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Thanks!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
16 May, 11:19
I agree. I had just deleted Facebook and somehow stumbled upon anonup. Ever since it's been the perfect place. It gives truth but is also positive. Truth is a great site but can be very negative at times.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
16 May, 11:17

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 11:15
❤️🥰🙏🏼💫

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
16 May, 11:10
AU was all ready for us when many of us got booted from twitta. I wish I could remember who wrote me to tell me "We are all going over here to AU". I m very grateful. It has helped me a great deal. It calms me and gives me great ideas for posts and memes to share on my FB page with 1000s of normies. It has always felt like if we can each wake up 5 or 10 or more then it starts to snowball. Most of us never thought it would be so difficult but all of us here never gave up. Thank you all. #wwg1wga

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 11:35
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
🐸💙👍😉

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 May, 03:48
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I found AU from VK on Twitter. Eternally grateful to Koba for this gift

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 May, 10:43 (E)
I never did twitwat.
Just read twits & not sign up. I discovered a few
Ladies/Gents years ago talking info that felt right.

I think, 1 VK platform said WeGo. Seems there were 2/3 different VK names.
Anyway, Went to WeGo & There It Was, 2019 signed up. Great Folks, My Heart!
💕🙏
1983...Holy Spirit Gave Me A Word. Truly I Believe This Word IS WeGo AND AU.

"OUT OF THE
WOODWORK,
ONE HERE,
ONE THERE
WILL YOU BE UNITED...
IN SPIRIT...
IN ONE ACCORD."
© 1983 Susie Q
Decades...
Romans 8:28 Non-stop.

My Understanding:
Holy Spirit WOULD
Bring Father God's Children
Together To Do
Father God's Perfect Plan
IN Father God's Perfect Timing ON Behalf OF THE
Holy Spirit Guidance.
With Desire, Without
Hesitation We Knew What We Knew Even Though We Didn't Know What Was Ahead, We Went.

Faith, Trust, Obey The
Guidance Of The Holy Spirit
IS A Test In Itself, Let Alone
Trusting Faceless Individuals
We Have Known From The Beginning. Cautiously Waited AU Till '21. AMEN

17 May, 12:32
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Thank you!!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
16 May, 03:06
👊❤🇨🇦

Ange Love @LoveM
16 May, 02:56
Awww💕🐸🤗

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 May, 01:23
First it was wego.social (still active) then koba created anonup.com. ... wego has some pretty cool features like commenting without leaving the 'feed'. We the people were tasked with giving our feedback on testing new innovations on social media. One special feature on wego was the TG1TGA button (fooked on AU) which at first it took 3 ppl to do a 24 hour ban. As our numbers grew I suggested 6 ppl as shills were banning our patriots (not many). Meanwhile, Truth social was being tested... moar interesting facts..
1. The first person to join wego was VK
2. Truth social uses very similar content as wego & AU
3. Twitter is adopting our policies (eg: reader comments fact checking)
4. From 2012 to 2016 Q team has been finding the best hackers/programmers in the World! (Cicada 3301)
So... my best guess... Q Team has expanded a lot since 2012 and EVERYONE here has become part of Q team (the WWG1WGA team)
*note: how I found wego. Typed wwg1wga.com in browser on a hunch from Q drops.!!! Fo

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 May, 02:25
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I believe WEGO was a TESTING platform and a way to allow the infiltrators in..easily - there is/was money involved on WEGO - so explain to me how the board leaders received their places when the POSTS do not warrant the numbers. Jonella is the biggest SHILL/Infiltrator out there. She is not what she claims to be. When I started to see patterns - all the Church Ladies started to block me - ultimately resulting in me getting kicked off the site... right at the time when I started posting about the connection to certain BANK TRANSACTIONS - I think 98% are asleep over there - or just part of the infiltration. Where did our POINTS go? WHO STOLE THEM? - WHAT is with the WALLETS?... I know too much and watched for too long for anyone to tell me differently. ALL CONNECTED - HONEYPOT- To catch them in the acts /TRADING/MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEMES- create a platform with a VK signature and disappear so while the CAT is away the MICE can PLAY. HI JACKED!

16 May, 04:37
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Thank You!! I am still on WEGO, but never there ...
Interesting info!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 May, 12:28 (E)
Maybe a wonderful respite from the storm where we may collectively create the beautiful new earth?

16 May, 12:32
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
👍💚💚💚💚💚👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 May, 12:24
I think it is an experiment/planned in VIBES and COLLECTIVE Relationships with Strangers (who really aren’t strangers, but we don’t know “yet” that we made this plan together before we came to this Lifetime) 🤷‍♀️.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
17 May, 12:04 (E)
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Your thoughts ARE amazing!
Love It!!!

Just Think...

In The First Earth Age,
Patriot Warriors,
Mighty Warriors,
Stood Together Protecting
Father God's Throne
Against Lucifer,
The Third Of Children
Following Him With
His Cronies Minions.

THEN...We Made A Pact
In Unity, In Spirit, In One Accord After Father God Sends Us Into The
Womb We Would Someday Reunite. Father God's Perfect Plan IN Father God's Perfect Timing.

Father God Told Us..."The First Shall Be Last And The Last First."

We Chose To Fight
NOT Follow.
We ALL Did Something
Protecting Father God's Throne.
Patriot Warriors WHO
Fought, WHO NOW
Fight ON The Front Lines
ARE Top Balls To The Wall Badass Mofos!!!
BIG TIME LEADERS
IN THIS DAY WE LIVE!

Today We Choose To Fight
Wrong To Live Right.
We Choose To NOT Follow
Evil Darkness, Evildoers.

You And Yours ARE Truly Blessed. 💕🙏💕👍💕🌼

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
17 May, 12:19 (E)
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Father God Told Us..."The First Shall Be Last And The Last First."

The "First Earth Age Warriors SHALL Be
IN The Last Generation"!

1948 Established The
"Last Generation" With
The Planting Of The Good
Figs AND The Bad Figs
IN Israel, IN Jerusalem.

We, The White Hats,
Patriot Warriors,
The Good Figs ARE
Destroying The Bad Figs.
Soon... Even Their Roots
WILL Be Destroyed!

Bad Figs, Tares, Chaff,
Evildoers, Black Hats,
Lucifer Lovers,
Lucifer Followers, Kenites,
Synagogue Of Satan/Lucifer
ALL THE SAME...TOAST!
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 May, 09:19
🐇🔥💙

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
And I can not remember how I came here... Feels as a dropping.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
😃😃 Yep ... for me too ...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 May, 06:07 (E)
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
That’s true of quite a few people.

Many just arrived here without any plan, direction or prompting or linking, its like everyone took one each of ten thousand available paths and ended up all in the same place.

Additional: there appears to be an unsaid understanding amongst most here that the links to, or mentions of anonup are kept to a minimum if not ever mentioned at all.

Like the first and second rules of anonup club is no one talks about anonup club.

This unsaid understanding has kept the trolls, shills and bots away from the doors in most cases.

A few have slipped through but the fooked feature has worked well.

This is a unique place, both from its place in history, and the character of its members.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
16 May, 08:43
Can't say I've ever wondered about that. Because for me it simply stands out from all the rest (that I've been on anyway). AU does seem to attract a particular type vibe of people...🙏 like one Big home/Body where Hearts Beat as One... kinda like a Loud Vibe resonating outwards ~~~💓~~~ and that's all I need to know..😊

16 May, 09:03
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Nice!!! 💚💜💛🐸🐸🐸

1776 Life @pacu44
16 May, 08:18
keep friends close and enemies closer

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 May, 08:18
I wonder that too - although I think they are all connected - Truth Social/TWIT - this is bigger than we know.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 May, 08:13
id like to know why the name?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 May, 08:23
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
The only way to solve a no win scenario is to transcend it.