HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 May, 08:00
I still don't really understand why AnonUp was created. What has been the real reason and motivation. I do know that one day I would love to ask Kobayashi this and shake his hand.
All "Homeless" anons now have a home!
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
And I can not remember how I came here... Feels as a dropping.
09:19 AM - May 16, 2023
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 May, 06:07 (E)
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
That’s true of quite a few people.

Many just arrived here without any plan, direction or prompting or linking, its like everyone took one each of ten thousand available paths and ended up all in the same place.

Additional: there appears to be an unsaid understanding amongst most here that the links to, or mentions of anonup are kept to a minimum if not ever mentioned at all.

Like the first and second rules of anonup club is no one talks about anonup club.

This unsaid understanding has kept the trolls, shills and bots away from the doors in most cases.

A few have slipped through but the fooked feature has worked well.

This is a unique place, both from its place in history, and the character of its members.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 12:43
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
You hit the nail on the head!! beautifully stated and completely true. Thank you!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
17 May, 02:03
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
God works in mysterious ways.
God in gold.

16 May, 09:19
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
😃😃 Yep ... for me too ...