HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 May, 08:00
I still don't really understand why AnonUp was created. What has been the real reason and motivation. I do know that one day I would love to ask Kobayashi this and shake his hand.
All "Homeless" anons now have a home!
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 May, 01:23
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
First it was wego.social (still active) then koba created anonup.com. ... wego has some pretty cool features like commenting without leaving the 'feed'. We the people were tasked with giving our feedback on testing new innovations on social media. One special feature on wego was the TG1TGA button (fooked on AU) which at first it took 3 ppl to do a 24 hour ban. As our numbers grew I suggested 6 ppl as shills were banning our patriots (not many). Meanwhile, Truth social was being tested... moar interesting facts..
1. The first person to join wego was VK
2. Truth social uses very similar content as wego & AU
3. Twitter is adopting our policies (eg: reader comments fact checking)
4. From 2012 to 2016 Q team has been finding the best hackers/programmers in the World! (Cicada 3301)
So... my best guess... Q Team has expanded a lot since 2012 and EVERYONE here has become part of Q team (the WWG1WGA team)
*note: how I found wego. Typed wwg1wga.com in browser on a hunch from Q drops.!!! Fo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I believe WEGO was a TESTING platform and a way to allow the infiltrators in..easily - there is/was money involved on WEGO - so explain to me how the board leaders received their places when the POSTS do not warrant the numbers. Jonella is the biggest SHILL/Infiltrator out there. She is not what she claims to be. When I started to see patterns - all the Church Ladies started to block me - ultimately resulting in me getting kicked off the site... right at the time when I started posting about the connection to certain BANK TRANSACTIONS - I think 98% are asleep over there - or just part of the infiltration. Where did our POINTS go? WHO STOLE THEM? - WHAT is with the WALLETS?... I know too much and watched for too long for anyone to tell me differently. ALL CONNECTED - HONEYPOT- To catch them in the acts /TRADING/MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEMES- create a platform with a VK signature and disappear so while the CAT is away the MICE can PLAY. HI JACKED!
02:25 PM - May 16, 2023
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 May, 04:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thank you for your analysis!