JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I gotta give this flower stand an A for originality. It's a good day to repeat something I've said in the past. I always felt that The Bakery was male dominated and it was definitely not a place for the thin-skinned. Free speech is just that so there was a LOT of content there that anons tolerated because we were so hungry for crumbs. I sensed almost no female energy. But when the time came to red pill earth in January 2020, it was the women who really stepped into their power and what they didn't know regarding the drops they quickly learned. You showed up when it mattered. So for all of you mothers and non-mothers alike, thank you and have a beautiful day.
09:19 AM - May 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 May, 10:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you Fan. I'm days late to the party.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 May, 02:08
Thank You so much! ❤️🥰🙏🏼
Some of us have been around before 2020 too! Maybe alittle quieter till we got our footing! Just so Glad to be Awakened with All of You!! “What a time to be Alive!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 06:14
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
The Greatest Story Ever Told. We are blessed. Happy Mother's Day friend.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 01:56
Good morning Fan.

Thank you for sharing.
Mothers and Grandmothers have always been here, imo, & while we knew and felt helpless against the mafia type corruption in our world, when we found out what they were actually doing to children worldwide that was the "Fook around and find out" moment for women around the world.
The Mama Bear fuse was lit!

Mom's around the world that just wanted to be left alone to be happy with their families, could not un-know it.

Not to disparage but it is very hard for those who have never had a child to really understand the most powerful connection in all of the creation second only to our connection to God.

There is a soul tie between Mothers and children unlike anything human words can even describe.

For all the Mothers today that are missing children & all the children missing their Moms, prayers for God & others in your life to bridge the gap & lift you up today.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 02:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautifully said Nana. I thought of you this morning. Our mutual friend feels very present. Happy Mother's Day. ❤

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 May, 10:47 (E)
We women know how hard it is to get a man to listen to her so we starting shouting among ourselves to be heard. When we women start talking it's hard to shut us up especially when it is the truth we're telling. We tried to tell you not to take the vac, to keep an eye on your children and what you were eating at fast food, etc..we knew.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 May, 10:39
I AM WOMB-AN HERE ME ROAR!

The Rebirth and Resurrection of the Divine Feminine and the Re-Creation of a Heart-Centered Whirled.

I AGREE with You, Even though there a lot of Enlightened or potentially Enlightened Me on this site, it is the WOMEN who have consistently followed me and Replied and sometimes Chatted with me in Response to what some people may consider to be Spiritually Challenging Posts that may cause people to Question their preexisting religious beliefs and assumption.
I believe this is a small Confirmation of the Rise of the Divine Feminine that has occurred and is occurring in response to the Impending Death of the overly Patriarchal, Head Centered Matrix that is attempting to assert it's Totalitarian Control over the very Processes of Life Itself and is Attempting to Imprison Humanity in a Permanent, Inverted Technological Matrix controlled only by them!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 11:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I wish that I could bottle your command of the language and wordsmithery. Your ability to synthesize your spiritual teachings in a way that is palatable and funny and poetic is priceless. People who are from the future require a great deal of patience in getting their points across but I think that yours are landing and you are planting some very important seeds my fren. Much appreciation and Happy Mother's Day to you and yours.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
It seemed to me that when we leave these Earth suits, male and female is totally irrelevant. I did not feel anything but energy, much like time either not existing or being way different than it is here.

Thank you for your posts here as well, they are much appreciated.

Ange Love @LoveM
14 May, 10:19
🌿🌸✝️💖🌿

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 May, 09:46
I am glad to be of service to mankind
Thank you

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 May, 09:30
When there was a review of the makeup of Anon Up, I was surprised at how the percentages were weighed to women.

I was thinking that between raising kids, keeping the home and working - how on Earth did they find time? Then I realized many of them were retired, or holding to the former division of labor, as homemakers, that there were many single women not yet tied to the cycle designed to wear them out, to keep them 'in line'...

We have been told this is a spiritual war - and that is the battlefield of the feminine principle - so, it is only natural, that women step forward and use their talents to fight.

In ancient tribes, women fought alongside their men. In nature, the female is very often the more fearsome, as she is defends her young. This is why women have been repressed in many cultures.

They fear us.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
14 May, 09:25
Thank you!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 May, 09:22
Thank you Fan 😊👊!!!