JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 09:19
I gotta give this flower stand an A for originality. It's a good day to repeat something I've said in the past. I always felt that The Bakery was male dominated and it was definitely not a place for the thin-skinned. Free speech is just that so there was a LOT of content there that anons tolerated because we were so hungry for crumbs. I sensed almost no female energy. But when the time came to red pill earth in January 2020, it was the women who really stepped into their power and what they didn't know regarding the drops they quickly learned. You showed up when it mattered. So for all of you mothers and non-mothers alike, thank you and have a beautiful day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
I AM WOMB-AN HERE ME ROAR!

The Rebirth and Resurrection of the Divine Feminine and the Re-Creation of a Heart-Centered Whirled.

I AGREE with You, Even though there a lot of Enlightened or potentially Enlightened Me on this site, it is the WOMEN who have consistently followed me and Replied and sometimes Chatted with me in Response to what some people may consider to be Spiritually Challenging Posts that may cause people to Question their preexisting religious beliefs and assumption.
I believe this is a small Confirmation of the Rise of the Divine Feminine that has occurred and is occurring in response to the Impending Death of the overly Patriarchal, Head Centered Matrix that is attempting to assert it's Totalitarian Control over the very Processes of Life Itself and is Attempting to Imprison Humanity in a Permanent, Inverted Technological Matrix controlled only by them!
10:39 AM - May 14, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
It seemed to me that when we leave these Earth suits, male and female is totally irrelevant. I did not feel anything but energy, much like time either not existing or being way different than it is here.

Thank you for your posts here as well, they are much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 11:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I wish that I could bottle your command of the language and wordsmithery. Your ability to synthesize your spiritual teachings in a way that is palatable and funny and poetic is priceless. People who are from the future require a great deal of patience in getting their points across but I think that yours are landing and you are planting some very important seeds my fren. Much appreciation and Happy Mother's Day to you and yours.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 02:05
He does a great job doesn't he!
Very inspiring!

There are a few here that seem to know.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 May, 02:45
WORDS CREATE WOR(L)DS

The Power of the Creative Word

"In the Beginning was the Word, the Word was WITH God and the Word WAS God." (John 1:1)

THANK Q once again for your Kind WORDS

Individually and Together, WE are the Word/Wor(l)d/Whirled made Flesh!