JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 09:19
I gotta give this flower stand an A for originality. It's a good day to repeat something I've said in the past. I always felt that The Bakery was male dominated and it was definitely not a place for the thin-skinned. Free speech is just that so there was a LOT of content there that anons tolerated because we were so hungry for crumbs. I sensed almost no female energy. But when the time came to red pill earth in January 2020, it was the women who really stepped into their power and what they didn't know regarding the drops they quickly learned. You showed up when it mattered. So for all of you mothers and non-mothers alike, thank you and have a beautiful day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 01:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning Fan.

Thank you for sharing.
Mothers and Grandmothers have always been here, imo, & while we knew and felt helpless against the mafia type corruption in our world, when we found out what they were actually doing to children worldwide that was the "Fook around and find out" moment for women around the world.
The Mama Bear fuse was lit!

Mom's around the world that just wanted to be left alone to be happy with their families, could not un-know it.

Not to disparage but it is very hard for those who have never had a child to really understand the most powerful connection in all of the creation second only to our connection to God.

There is a soul tie between Mothers and children unlike anything human words can even describe.

For all the Mothers today that are missing children & all the children missing their Moms, prayers for God & others in your life to bridge the gap & lift you up today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Beautifully said Nana. I thought of you this morning. Our mutual friend feels very present. Happy Mother's Day. ❤
02:23 PM - May 14, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 06:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
1:23
One/Pain

Isn't she just beautiful!

We have had 2 amazing and beautiful First Ladies in my opinion>
First Lady Kennedy and First Lady Trump!

Both gorgeous, both full of grace, both very intelligent women, and as we have seen both extremely strong women.