JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 09:19
I gotta give this flower stand an A for originality. It's a good day to repeat something I've said in the past. I always felt that The Bakery was male dominated and it was definitely not a place for the thin-skinned. Free speech is just that so there was a LOT of content there that anons tolerated because we were so hungry for crumbs. I sensed almost no female energy. But when the time came to red pill earth in January 2020, it was the women who really stepped into their power and what they didn't know regarding the drops they quickly learned. You showed up when it mattered. So for all of you mothers and non-mothers alike, thank you and have a beautiful day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
When there was a review of the makeup of Anon Up, I was surprised at how the percentages were weighed to women.

I was thinking that between raising kids, keeping the home and working - how on Earth did they find time? Then I realized many of them were retired, or holding to the former division of labor, as homemakers, that there were many single women not yet tied to the cycle designed to wear them out, to keep them 'in line'...

We have been told this is a spiritual war - and that is the battlefield of the feminine principle - so, it is only natural, that women step forward and use their talents to fight.

In ancient tribes, women fought alongside their men. In nature, the female is very often the more fearsome, as she is defends her young. This is why women have been repressed in many cultures.

They fear us.
09:30 AM - May 14, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 May, 04:59
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I could not recall where I had seen the info, but I knew it was an Anon that had compiled the info.. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
14 May, 02:39
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
My niece had her first communion yesterday and although I did not get to the ceremony in time, I was at the celebration after which was also a celebration for my nephew's birthday. I have a large family that is very mixed and I enjoyed hearing what different members thought about the ceremony. An adult male who was raised in the Catholic Church and continues to go told me it is the only form of fellowship he has right now with other men. Three children in Catholic school tell me they all like it and their parents are not what I call practicing. My memories in the Catholic church as a child were good, although my attendance was infrequent because my aunt took me. What stood out to me was my conversations with my sisters who either do not believe in God or offer the "we are spiritual". When I asked them how do you explain what is happening right now with AI and Machine Learning... they can't.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 May, 09:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Women have always been ahead of men around things that really matter. They give birth to and protect children so there is simply more at stake for a woman in this world. It's my opinion that a major piece of this Great Awakening is a return to the Divine Feminine. I believe that the death of the feminine was the subtext of Stanley Kubricks' Full Metal Jacket. And I thank God every day that He has intervened at the final hour. The Best Is Yet To Come. Thank you.

Ange Love @LoveM
14 May, 10:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
❤️