Salliari Stevens @Sally
08 February, 04:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 09:30
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
40+ years awake for me. I was researching the Illuminati and NWO before computers were around. If not for my Lord Jesus, i probably would have killed myself years ago because of the horrific things i uncovered as i dug all those years. I talked with Jesus in a dream and i asked Him why i was different and Awake when others were still ignorant and He said "I have to wake some of you up early so that you can be able to help the ones who dont wake up until the last moment."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salliari Stevens @Sally
08 February, 09:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
God Bless you! Thank you!
i can imagine the hell you went through with no one to talk to about it. πŸ˜”
im not the same person I was 3 years ago. Praise Jesus these sick pedophiles will be exposed.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 11:35
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
I dont remember what it was like NOT to know all of this. It was a very lonely existence until Trump and Q started waking people up. I had very very few people who were my friends because they thought i was a bit crazy, and i was laughed at for years. Like I said, the one thing that was the best thing is that I became best friends with Jesus Christ. He never turns from you.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 February, 04:35
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
What no Alex Jones

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
09 February, 04:47
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Before Alex went off the deep end, he was an excellent source of info, he didn't just assert things, he gave hard documentation, much from FedGov sources, to back up what he was saying. He was very popular with law enforcement and military. Before there was Q there was Alex. Much of the stuff Q gave us tracks back to Alex. Perhaps that's why Alex is so down on Q, rivalry. Jealousy is poison. Alex out to take down Q, Q out to take down Alex. Bad all the way around for all involved. Use your brain, follow the facts, not the personality.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
09 February, 04:53
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Q team (not a person), never was out to take Alex or anyone individually. Q was out to wake up the people, give them some crumbs and directions, and to teach them to do their own research. Alex just happens to be in the way. Personally, never took him too seriously, all about pompousness.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
09 February, 05:02
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Q directly discredited Alex, as did a lot of young Anons who never knew Alex' contributions, but by that time it was with good reason, Alex had dropped off into deep Weirdsville & I'd stopped listening to him. Never cared what either said about the other, my opinions are my own. Prefer Q-Team, Alex is grating, but it was when Alex' facts went wonkie I stopped listening to him. Verifiable truth is what matters, I find it wherever I can.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
09 February, 06:22
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
I've been "following" him a longer period. Pompous screaming about injustice in the world with little concrete details and systematic, profound project that connected the dots that never before were connected is not comparable. I think Alex did most to discredit himself. My opinion, I'll leave to others to make their own conclusions.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
What you describe is after Alex went off the deep end. I started following him long before that, that's how I know how much he changed. He always yelled, never liked that about him, but he was long on research & documentation, he never just threw random stuff out, he proved it with documentation we could find for ourselves. Why do you think the Left was so desperate to discredit him? Same reason they're desperate to discredit Q now, he was really hurting their narrative. He was the 1st major personality they successfully deplatformed from everywhere, that drove him nuts.
06:59 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SFWhite GodWins, click on at the bottom under it