Only people mentioned by Sally in this post can reply
Joy Joy @Joy84
20 February, 06:30
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
Yes, God Bless you for waking us up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 February, 05:43
YRS AND YRS WATCHING THEIR CRIMES BEING EXPOSED ON CSPAN AND THINKING YESSSS BUT THE ONLY JUSTICE WE GOT WAS MORE DISSAPOINTMENT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
20 February, 12:55
late is better than never.

Bama73 DigitalSolider @BasilQfBakerSt
18 February, 08:56
My sister in Cali called me last February to make sure me and my family had enough food and supplies for 2 weeks to 30 days incase of a lockdown. I thought IS SHE CRAZY!?!? NOOOOO! This is my sister, wtf is really going on?!?! She gave me about 8 people to follow on twitter, which i had to make an account. I have been digging and learning while trying to play catch up. Along with trying to wake up family and frends. I don't get how DC can be fenced and guarded while Portland and other cities are just ignored. Just a Myth huh? Thaks to my sis ❤️🇺🇸👊🏽❤️🐸 #Ghostriders #wwg1wgaww

Shelia Weaver @Shelia2021
17 February, 07:40
it has been 7 years for me. Gues how excited I got to see VK at 9/10

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
17 February, 06:52
Fuck that YOU ARE RIGHT ON TIME! We are some of those people been at it now for 12 yrs together, being truthers separately long b4 that with others have known each other 4 26 yrs or more n We THANKQ! from the bottom of our hearts for the recognition and for Awakening! We need all hands on deck!!! Don't care what Rank you are, we need all eyea n ears in all nooks n crannies across this gl9be. Welcome Home Fam! Much Love n Light to You n Yours Always ~ WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💫💜

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
17 February, 07:00
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Salliari ThankQ for sharing this, YOU'RE AWESOME Much Love n Light to You and Youts Always 🙏💫💜 Namaste Bless You

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
17 February, 06:35
Wow beautiful. Thank-you. 18 years - from conception survivor. 63 years is a long time it will be 64 in less than 2 weeks now.

We spoke out in the 70's and 80's but were silenced...obviously.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
17 February, 05:55
We are so happy you're here! Now help us bring along more folks to the truth! God bless the Patriots!

~ The Wife

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 February, 05:45
So gald you are a long for the ride now. No words to discribe what the last 30+ years have been like. But I'm very HAPPY you all are waking up.

SGT Rock @CIAnon
17 February, 05:41
I have known for decades, I just didn't know what to do. We didn't have internet yet. Even when we did, we did not have a movement. We had a leader, Ron Paul, Ross Perot, and others. But the media would always tear them down. It wasn't until Trump that I saw a real movement with a strong leader that didn't give a shit what they called him. Just like me. Welcome to the club, we saved a seat for you.

Stephanie Wenn @steph_wenn
20 February, 07:39
In response SGT Rock to his Publication
Ross Perot jr has a house here in the UK, my husband was their gardener for a couple of years. i always wondered if they were on the good side or not after finding out Killary had been to stay there.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
20 February, 07:49
In response SGT Rock to his Publication
God bless you.❤️

Greg Tate @funluver
17 February, 05:17
Thank You for that im very touched by your words. Ive been awakr for over 50 years. Its been a long ride.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
17 February, 05:15
Yup, 25 years of my kids thinking I am off my rocker. I have been true to who I am. I feel so happy, and at peace seeing truth revealed.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
17 February, 05:18
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
17 February, 05:41
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Me too Pattyjo...🙏🏻

Collette Guinn @Colletteguinn
17 February, 05:13
been 20 years. 20 years of family treating you like a you are crazy, 20 years trying to wake people up

Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
17 February, 05:06

Knight Breed @knightbreed
17 February, 04:55

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
17 February, 04:32
I foo am sorry I just woke up about a year ago thanks to Q.I couldnt imagine knowing about the precious children for years and years.May God bless you all .

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
17 February, 04:28
The weight of knowing bad things i have researched has been tremendous. I had someone to talk to .God and he answered my prayers and revealed and exposed what he had showing me . My mind is blown the amount of people that are awakening .God alone did this i give him all the credit .

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
17 February, 04:26
For 17 years I have been trying to wake people up until I was blue in the face. Hubby has been at it even longer.Mocked and ridiculed and unable to do smalltalk

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
17 February, 06:00
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
Exactly. I have to lower my IQ level 80% to fit into "normal" conversations!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 February, 04:25
9/11 was not the aeroplanes for sure but was not able to put the puzzle together until now with 17

Shirley Covert @RealTruthPatriot
17 February, 05:48
Hardest part... Family rejection
Since 2009 I have been speaking out against #pedophiles in Government / Hollywood /
Corp churchs...💔 Not allowed to see grandson... Only prayer helps 😭❤️🙏

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
16 February, 09:23
35 years for me, I pray for Justice....
Our food GMO, vaccines, chem trails,
infiltrated school systems (we homeschooled)
medical....everything. God tells us if we listen.

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
16 February, 09:17
Well said, we are here now, but we are not late, each individual awakes at the right time.

Angie Kimball @CaliK
16 February, 09:05
Yes some of us have been awake a lot longer and in some causes that made life a little more difficult. However, people should not apologize for waking now. We have to remember that this is all God's timing. The world was not ready to wake at the same time otherwise it would have. Those who woke before can provide guidance and comfort

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
16 February, 08:12
we appreciate the acknowledgement more than you know and even more so we appreciate you all being here with us.

J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
16 February, 12:27
freshman year in highschool 2001 my civics teacher started his teachings talking about liberal economics would fix our country, I got thrown out of that class on the regular... I realized I was libertarian and for as small government as possible... just didn't realize the extent of the corruption at the time

Hunters CRACK @HuntersCRACK
16 February, 12:34
In response J.T. Marlin to his Publication
I just saw this in the feed of randoms.. Man we're the same age and I always got kicked out and asked too many questionsand all that. Lately I have been sharing and thing the same meme. The School's are the brainwash mk-ultra mechines. I went to college and got straight A's doing the same shit not doing homework and thinking and engageing the proffesor. Most proffesors are dying for someone with a brain to engage with in class. All that deppends too I ived in Ann Arbor and everyone thier is fucked too lol. Commies

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
09 February, 10:44
praise God for the trailblazers😊🙏🏻❤️

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
16 February, 09:48
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
me too. i could only conclude that it was divine intervention. the timing...wow.

World Wide @worldwide
09 February, 03:26
Such an angel.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 February, 03:21
so true. i am remembering those I too easily dismissed decades ago.

chore Toke @choretoke
09 February, 03:10
Ive been questioning everything since my 20s Ive been realy awake for about 8 years and Im 56 years young, at times is very frustrating but Ive learn to go within and fine peace🙏🏼