Jonella Moore @JonellaM
40+ years awake for me. I was researching the Illuminati and NWO before computers were around. If not for my Lord Jesus, i probably would have killed myself years ago because of the horrific things i uncovered as i dug all those years. I talked with Jesus in a dream and i asked Him why i was different and Awake when others were still ignorant and He said "I have to wake some of you up early so that you can be able to help the ones who dont wake up until the last moment."
09:30 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Salliari Stevens @Sally
08 February, 09:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
God Bless you! Thank you!
i can imagine the hell you went through with no one to talk to about it. πŸ˜”
im not the same person I was 3 years ago. Praise Jesus these sick pedophiles will be exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 11:35
In response Salliari Stevens to her Publication
I dont remember what it was like NOT to know all of this. It was a very lonely existence until Trump and Q started waking people up. I had very very few people who were my friends because they thought i was a bit crazy, and i was laughed at for years. Like I said, the one thing that was the best thing is that I became best friends with Jesus Christ. He never turns from you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396