Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If we are getting a new money system, new internet, new everything... how much energy to spend on what we currently have? Or just chill and enjoy myself and let things coast a bit more in terms of making a living? A bit of WW3 theatre and transient economic collapse could give me a lovely excuse to avoid having to do responsible stuff.
12:53 PM - May 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 July, 08:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am all in for real value & an honest system, Martin. Personally putting off any & everything I that I can till then. My dental, health & car concerns I pray are able to wait till the bright future arrives. But honest, I don’t find much joy in the prospect of buying anything in the future just yet. It would seem that for now, everything pales in comparison to the thrills the Apocalypse has brought. Surely, a semblance of normal human desires will return at some point in the future. But something tells me they may not ever regain their holdings in our lives again. It would be nice for humanity to evolve & have transient joys without the need to embalm them, guild them with gold & put them on a pedestal to worship.

Childlike wonder is my hope for humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 May, 09:52
Just chill. 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 May, 01:42
"Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?"

from the PA 12 Step Program Handbook
(Procrastinators Anonymous)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 11:18
😊

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
11 May, 05:18
I've definitely felt the need to pull away from much this year of 2023. Doing creative things, resting, eating simply, minimal social media. 💖

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
11 May, 02:12
I think the engineers who are capable of independent thought will be kept more than busy with the rebuilding of society and education.

I think you've earned a nice sabbatical though.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
11 May, 01:50
Free TESLA energy from the Ether https://www.youtube.com/wa...
TESLA EXPERIMENT - Energy from the ether - YouTube

An interesting experiment with Tesla coils that provided some unexpected results. See if you can replicate my results or shed light (lol) on what's happening...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 May, 01:42
At least put that in place - (the new financial system, free energy etc) we are still at the mercy of the slave system to get by... WORK TO LIVE... people have no idea how hard it is for some of us to participate in the OLD SYSTEM.. they have to loosen up something - enough for us to breathe at least.. we are getting tattered and battered - I am tired of this - I will NEVER give up but its getting old.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
11 May, 02:14
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I understand completely.

I'm a 37 year old man, living in a spare room in my mother's house. No job, no social security check.

Just me, my guitar and my computer.

It's a tough calling, but we are saving the world.

The world will be saved because of us. :)

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
11 May, 01:30
Hi Martin! I often wonder about this too. Such an interesting tight rope to walk… I know it’s important to stay in a high frequency, prioritize self care and prepare for what’s coming- yet hard to engage in the stress and energy drain of the matrix - especially with a bunch of normies who think it’s just business as usual.
Loved your last essay ‘Anticipating the societal ultra shock’ - such a great testament to our predicament.
Thanks for all you do! The situation is challenging and your essays bring comfort. 🙏🙏🙏

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
11 May, 01:14
Be at peace with yourself but ready for anything

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 May, 01:01
You deserve to Relax!!! 😎

You have done your homework, made yourself a sitting Target (by sharing Truths) and Lost Relationships etc. all because you wanted others to survive the Depopulation agenda!!

I think you (all of us) have every right to sit back and watch what the Tide Rolls In!! 🤷‍♀️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 May, 12:56
Go thru shanes old tweets and see what's hes said about it
Hes covered everything ❤

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
11 May, 06:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Who is Shane