Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 May, 12:53
If we are getting a new money system, new internet, new everything... how much energy to spend on what we currently have? Or just chill and enjoy myself and let things coast a bit more in terms of making a living? A bit of WW3 theatre and transient economic collapse could give me a lovely excuse to avoid having to do responsible stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
Hi Martin! I often wonder about this too. Such an interesting tight rope to walk… I know it’s important to stay in a high frequency, prioritize self care and prepare for what’s coming- yet hard to engage in the stress and energy drain of the matrix - especially with a bunch of normies who think it’s just business as usual.
Loved your last essay ‘Anticipating the societal ultra shock’ - such a great testament to our predicament.
Thanks for all you do! The situation is challenging and your essays bring comfort. 🙏🙏🙏
01:30 PM - May 11, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by klaff1717 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Lafferty, click on at the bottom under it