Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 May, 12:53
If we are getting a new money system, new internet, new everything... how much energy to spend on what we currently have? Or just chill and enjoy myself and let things coast a bit more in terms of making a living? A bit of WW3 theatre and transient economic collapse could give me a lovely excuse to avoid having to do responsible stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
At least put that in place - (the new financial system, free energy etc) we are still at the mercy of the slave system to get by... WORK TO LIVE... people have no idea how hard it is for some of us to participate in the OLD SYSTEM.. they have to loosen up something - enough for us to breathe at least.. we are getting tattered and battered - I am tired of this - I will NEVER give up but its getting old.
01:42 PM - May 11, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
11 May, 02:14
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I understand completely.

I'm a 37 year old man, living in a spare room in my mother's house. No job, no social security check.

Just me, my guitar and my computer.

It's a tough calling, but we are saving the world.

The world will be saved because of us. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 May, 02:35
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I am so frustrated by all of this - I innerstand we signed up for this but enough is enough - I want to raise my vibration and hard to do when I have to constantly worry about the all this crap.... I know it will get better but there has to be an end soon.... Enjoy your music... that is a true gift !