Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 01:40
Hacker Finds HORRIFIC Website with THOUSANDS of Child Predators | Horror Stories with Hackman - YouTube

This chilling story is enough to make your stomach turn as Ryan Montgomery shares the details of how he became involved and uncovered a website that led to t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 May, 04:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Tens of thousands of names. I am nearly certain that the sheer number of predators out there is why this movie has had to drag on as long as it has. Thank you for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 May, 04:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You don't want to know the real number.

[they] are not human.

Generational curses are a real thing.

So is Jesus Christ!

#BlessUp

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 May, 12:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
You are correct that I don't want to know but I do know. I have seen enough for 17 lifetimes. I resist posting most of what I come across regarding this subject but every once in a while it's important to remind ourselves why we're here. Thank you.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
10 May, 04:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
As a child in the 50s/60s, my sisters and I lived it. Everywhere you turned, fathers. uncles, neighbors, so-called friends of the family. I believe the numbers are exponential now, as they were never stopped. I'm here for the Children. 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
I grew up in the 70's and 80's. My mother died in a car accident when I was three. My dad started molesting me shortly after and stopped when I was 17 and moved out.
I'm just one and my story isn't as bad as most.
06:22 PM - May 10, 2023
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibraQueen52 in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
10 May, 07:47
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Love and light to you, Hally! 💖✨️