Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 May, 08:53
Would you please pray for my buddy nox? He isn't doing so well.

Thank you.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 May, 05:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
He's precious πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 05:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
He is!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 May, 09:19
I saw your post on Twitter. i am so sorry friend. so hard loosing fur family πŸ’”πŸ™

10 May, 10:28
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I'm supposed to be strong. I'm not. I miss my buddy.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 May, 10:42
Sorry to hear about Nox. The fact that it hurts shows how very special a soul he is. To find that strong a bond is a blessing, but so painful when the time comes to say goodbye. We are here for you.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

10 May, 11:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 May, 11:48
I am so sorry about nox I have a couple full grown cats that need homes but it so hard to let them go!

10 May, 12:18
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
He was my early morning prayer buddy. I'd pray he'd eat. The most talkative cat i ever knew. He would go on walks with us all through the neighborhood. He chose us.

RIP, my house panther!

Only people mentioned by marcelo197510 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from marcelo acevedo, click on at the bottom under it