Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 May, 08:53
Would you please pray for my buddy nox? He isn't doing so well.

Thank you.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 May, 05:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
He's precious 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 05:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
He is!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 May, 09:19
I saw your post on Twitter. i am so sorry friend. so hard loosing fur family 💔🙏

10 May, 10:28
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I'm supposed to be strong. I'm not. I miss my buddy.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 May, 10:42
Sorry to hear about Nox. The fact that it hurts shows how very special a soul he is. To find that strong a bond is a blessing, but so painful when the time comes to say goodbye. We are here for you.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

10 May, 11:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 May, 11:48
I am so sorry about nox I have a couple full grown cats that need homes but it so hard to let them go!

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
He was my early morning prayer buddy. I'd pray he'd eat. The most talkative cat i ever knew. He would go on walks with us all through the neighborhood. He chose us.

RIP, my house panther!
12:18 PM - May 10, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
10 May, 03:09
So sorry😞

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 May, 02:40
Sorry you lost you cat buddy ❤️hugs

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 May, 02:38
I'm very sorry that this happened 🙏 I had a cat just like that in my teen years who also chose us and went on walks with my parents. Smartest cat I ever had.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 May, 02:32
So very sorry DD 😿💔🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 May, 02:31
So sorry for your loss DD 💖 they become such a big part of our lives. Sending prayers for you and your family
✨🙏💖🕊🌈💫

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 May, 02:29
Sorry for the tough week bud 🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 May, 02:21
💖 love ya Fren💖

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 May, 02:20
Praying for you. SO sorry for your loss of your fur friend.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 May, 01:57
So sorry for your loss😞

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
10 May, 01:55
I’m so sorry Dirt!! ❤️❤️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 May, 01:53
What a beautiful cat and beautiful memories.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 May, 01:49
Sorry for your loss♥️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 May, 01:48
SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS OF YOUR KITTY CAT
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR GOING THRU
LOST MINE IN 2010 STILL DON;T HAVE THE HEART
TO GET ANOTHER REPLACE MY BLACK KITTY CAT HE WAS THE BEST CAT EVER THEY ARE THE BEST RIP

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 May, 01:36
this breaks my heart!! I feel for you friend truly I do I lost a cat a while back I have had 4 cats and one Lost was my favorite his name was JR because my roommates cat looks like his pop so I called him Junior so JR.