Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 May, 08:53
Would you please pray for my buddy nox? He isn't doing so well.

Thank you.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 May, 05:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
He's precious 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 05:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
He is!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 May, 09:19
I saw your post on Twitter. i am so sorry friend. so hard loosing fur family 💔🙏

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm supposed to be strong. I'm not. I miss my buddy.
10:28 AM - May 10, 2023
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 May, 12:31
I cry like a baby when I lose a pet.

Still catch myself sometimes starting with Sampson’s name when praying for my animals during my bedtime prayers & it’s been over a month.
They are happy tears for him cause he isn’t in suffering anymore. And wherever his energy is right now in the universe …
it’s a more beautiful place because of his gold eyes & big heart.
❤️

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
10 May, 11:37
😿 💔I'm so sorry. Losing a fur-kid is so hard.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 May, 11:20
i totally understand your pain. It will take awhile to be ok. Sending much love, prayers and healing vibes 🙏💜

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 May, 10:42
Sorry to hear about Nox. The fact that it hurts shows how very special a soul he is. To find that strong a bond is a blessing, but so painful when the time comes to say goodbye. We are here for you.

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
- Anatole France

10 May, 11:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication