Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 June, 12:06
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss, you will see him again. I know that doesn't help much now, but it will later believe me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Robyn) can see their posts

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
13 June, 11:18
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 June, 10:10
I'm so sorry 😞 I'm praying for you, you let us know if you need anything ok? 🤍

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
09 June, 09:56
😭🙏😭🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 June, 09:55
So sorry for your loss. May he R.I.P. Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 May, 11:50
Our pets are so precious! To have such a strong relationship with one is so powerful. You are a very good man! I had a cat named Hero who passed a little over a rear ago. There is a particular window he would sit by and look in when he was outside. I still look for him in that window and feel him. He was 18 years old.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
11 May, 10:26
So sorry. This is an indescribable pain. I know it well. Praying for comfort and peace to surround you.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 May, 11:43
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 May, 11:50
Was it Nox? I am so sorry! I lost one of mine in 2020. It still hurts. (sigh) It is harder when they go than when a human goes. Prayers for you! It is possible that Nox will come back to you as a kitten.

10 May, 11:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yeah it was Nox.

amerIcan4orever @amerIcan4orever
10 May, 09:15
😢🙏

10 May, 09:20
In response amerIcan4orever to her Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
10 May, 09:05
I'm so sorry for your loss. 🙏

10 May, 11:46
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 May, 02:51
Sorry to hear this friend.

May God bless you.

Love Life @FullwithHope
10 May, 11:01
Sending prayers for comfort and more.... Very sorry for your loss. 💔

ECM Arizona @EM5793
10 May, 10:29
So sorry for your loss
🙏🙏🙏

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
10 May, 02:14
You and your family are in my prayers, friend…Warfare Warrior going after the attack.

Diane Goldman @DGold
10 May, 02:08
My heart felt like it dropped when I read your words. Keeping you in my prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 May, 02:02
So sorry for your loss DD. Thinking of you n praying in God's Love and Light to comfort and support you. 💖✨🙏💫🕊

Pink Totter @Totter
10 May, 02:00
💔🙏💔

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
10 May, 01:52
🙏

10 May, 01:55
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
10 May, 01:33
🥺🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
10 May, 01:13
So sorry...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

10 May, 01:19
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Thank you
#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

10 May, 12:59
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
Thank you for your condolences... i still miss my buddy.

This shit happened on my Son's birthday.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 May, 12:48

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 May, 12:36
I'm sending prayers🙏🙏

10 May, 12:31
I'm not doing so well.

My family could use some prayer.

My Son turned 10 today, his sleeping buddy died today.

Kinda a shitty day to be a parent.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
10 May, 03:10
🙏❤️🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
11 May, 12:05
So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to you and your family.
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Julie Que @JulieQue
10 May, 12:14
So sorry for your loss! Prayers for you to have the strength to get through this pain and also continue on with God’s love to bring you through it. Love, hugs, and prayers… 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
10 May, 12:12
I’m so sorry for your loss.
Stay strong.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
10 May, 12:12
I'm sorry for your loss

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 May, 12:11
Sorry to hear that. Praying for you my friend.😞🙏🙏🙏