Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
06 May, 07:13
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I'm reading this as....

Hospitals covering their backsides saying the doctors and nurses working in their facilities were using fake diplomas and not legitimate medically trained personnel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 06:10
Chris, this literally makes me sick to my stomach. I'm so not cut out for this evil.
I honestly don't know how I got here. I can't deal with this. My GOD some days I wish I couldn't see. It hurts my soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 May, 06:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Flor-ence Nightingale…..flor = flower in spanish. 1 day after the full flower moon on Sync-O de Mayo 5:5

Will have lots of May flowers from the April Showers for Mother’s Day on 5.14 > 5.5 💐

Also as the second month, May 14 = Feb 14 Valentine’s Day 🌹

So many comms in this Biblical movie! 🎬🎥

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 06:07
I knew it!!! I have been saying all along to my family that I swear that a lot of foreign doctors are not doctors at all. That goes for dentists too. I have horror stories I can share about that. Dear GOD in heaven. I am so not surprised.

Chance Whymel @Chance
06 May, 03:41
Wait. If I read this correctly, they are trying to blame this on fraudulent doctors and nurses? That’s horse shit, the entire medical establishment is corrupt and played a vital role in influencing everyone in getting jabbed.

06 May, 03:45
In response Chance Whymel to his Publication
Top 1% is corrupt, the doctors and nurses are indoctrinated and under the same black magic spell as the rest of the world. They will all be forgiven as God forgives all his children. It is comms actually…..

Released today, the day after Cinco de Mayo on 5.5 with the Full Flower Moon. Flor-ence Nightingale…Flor = Flower in Spanish 🌸

April Showers Bring May Flowers in time for Mother’s Day on 5.14 > 5.5

Silver Top @Silvered
06 May, 03:22
NO harm?? No one following this is going to give much credence to that claim!

06 May, 03:25
In response Silver Top to her Publication
Timing is everything….5.5 Cinco de Mayo yesterday as we had the Full Flower Moon 🌕🌸

Flor-ence Nightingale….Flor = Flower in Spanish 🌸

God and White Hats in control for longer than most realize

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
06 May, 02:37
Fraudulent diplomas and transcripts America

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
06 May, 02:30
They "knowingly and willingly" harmed, murdered and injured millions of human beings. They will not escape accountability...no matter why they did it. It was "KNOWINGLY".

06 May, 02:35
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Wait until the world learns it was all crisis acting in The Biblical Movie, White Hats scripted it as the cover to distract the world from the covert military operation and invisible spiritual war between Angels and Demons