Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 May, 02:26
Operation Nightingale

https://oig.hhs.gov/newsro...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 06:10
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Chris, this literally makes me sick to my stomach. I'm so not cut out for this evil.
I honestly don't know how I got here. I can't deal with this. My GOD some days I wish I couldn't see. It hurts my soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flor-ence Nightingale…..flor = flower in spanish. 1 day after the full flower moon on Sync-O de Mayo 5:5

Will have lots of May flowers from the April Showers for Mother’s Day on 5.14 > 5.5 💐

Also as the second month, May 14 = Feb 14 Valentine’s Day 🌹

So many comms in this Biblical movie! 🎬🎥
06:16 PM - May 06, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 06:20
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
How do you know all of this? :)
All I know is that I am sick with worry over all of our loved ones and everyone. I know I just need to have more faith in my Father but some days it's really hard . . . Like every other day :).

06 May, 06:24
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Trust my Instincts, use my voice to speak with Angels to learn the comms, stay away from black pillers that too many are tempted to follow and therefore not delivered from evil. All about using our voices