Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 May, 02:26
Operation Nightingale

https://oig.hhs.gov/newsro...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
They "knowingly and willingly" harmed, murdered and injured millions of human beings. They will not escape accountability...no matter why they did it. It was "KNOWINGLY".
02:30 PM - May 06, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mikkee in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 May, 02:35
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Wait until the world learns it was all crisis acting in The Biblical Movie, White Hats scripted it as the cover to distract the world from the covert military operation and invisible spiritual war between Angels and Demons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 May, 06:35
The victims were collateral damage?
The cost of war?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 May, 06:41
It goes deeper than that. A hyper cuase to make sure there were enough Healthcare staff available. During that time nursing students were not ready to graduate yet and were graduated early to provide assistance. They'd never experienced a massive attack if you will and they fought tooth and nail under the learned behaviors that they were doing the right thing pushing the vaqq and mask wearing, etc. Full hook, line and sinker. As an alternative HC person, I wanted to jump outta my skin knowing they were all headed down a wrong path. I tried to warn my patients. Nope. We weren't their pcp. Damn. I accept the world as it had become and even though I didn't give up the fight, I just enjoy as much of everyday that I can while they are here in front of me. I hear your plight. I understand. Don't give up. Love much and hard. Its the best way. Hurt and all. Feel it and show God's love. It matters