Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
06 May, 06:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
People are moved out of our path, in order to make room, for those, that have grown in this awakening, just like we have, to be put into our path. I feel these not waking up, will be cared for but we were never meant to stagnate, waiting. Doesn’t mean we don’t care, it’s ok to be on different paths🙂.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
06 May, 06:32
That sucks Joey. But, we're really glad you're here with us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 May, 06:32
I am fortunate enough to have a husband who is on board, which helps a lot!

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 May, 11:58
Hi Joey, Beautiful day in Central Pennsylvania today. I’m going to go out and work In the flowerbeds. I’m converting one to all herbs. That’s going to be my Joey area. Any special requests. It starts right next to my great grandmother’s 100 year old rosebush that she brought from Poland. It’s a very special place just like you have a very special place in all our hearts. We love you.❤️☀️🌹🌷🌺🥀🌻🌸🌼

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 May, 11:24
WE LOVE YOU GOD LOVES YOU YOU ARE HIS BLESSED AND BELOVIED SON YES MANY OF US HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR DECADES THANKFULLY WE ARE STRONGER FOR IT MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN ON THIS LONG JOURNEY TOGETHER AND LOST MANY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY BUT GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS US INDIVIDUALLY AND TOGETHER.. PRAYERS THAT YOUR JOURNEY CONTINUES TO GROW ABOVE THIS PAIN AND KNOW YOU ARE WALKING ONWARD AND UPWARD DAILY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALWAYS JOEY NOW AFTER THE DUMP DAY DO SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL FOR YOU EVEN IF IT IS A NICE WALK WITH YOUR SWEET DOG OUT IN NATURE FREEDOM HAVE BROKEN LOSE THERE IS NOW THE ONWARD AND UPWARD DAYS AHEAD ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY LOVE FROM TEXAS

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 May, 11:10 (E)
You are not alone my friend. Head up. Hold on. Keep Hope and love Alive. God Bless Brother.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 May, 09:37
😔🙏
I've been to that dumpster, too.
Fear is such a powerful thing...
It's like those that choose to remain asleep see us as a lit match, and they are a tinder-dry bush.

Meanwhile, we are encouraged to Love ourselves, unconditionally, and find the ways that keep us feeling "full" on our own.

I truly feel that many (MANY) of us are breaking very long generational cycles of codependency and pain.

Blessings Over you~
🙏

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
06 May, 05:56 (E)
I feel you man. Red pilled since the mid 90's... and still have ZERO people I can talk to. Like fucking ZERO - in all caps.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
06 May, 11:27
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
This will change in the very near future .There will be many people that will want to hear what you have to say...You/we will be the story tellers of the future. 👏👏❤🇨🇦

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 May, 05:35
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Sames

wht 2.0 @wht
06 May, 12:53
It got to the point w/ mine that everything I wanted ... needed ... to share w/ her ... scared her.
How could I go on doing that to her?
And I *had* to do what I was doing. God Himself drove me to the Truth in Sep of '69 on my 18th birthday .. I remember the day vividly but I still wouldn't know *Jesus* for another 40 YEARS!
Got married in '78 and left 19 yrs later after our daughter left home. The whole time w/ my nose buried in one book after another SEARCHING ... and SEARCHING.
Early 90s a friend got me on dial-up through the local Univ pre WWW and I started 'mainlining' FTP if you will and listening to Art Bell every night all night as I worked nights. Through Art had ringside seats to Ruby Ridge, Waco and then OKC in real time live radio.
My wife just couldn't take it.
Today she's on board w/ the whole 'cultural' agenda and double vaxx'd. And she used to be ANTI-vax going WAY back.
So there it is.
A HARD rain .. and a GLORIUS day .. a comin

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 May, 12:41
Joey you’re not alone .. my case is the same but we haven’t divorced . I can’t take him out of the M .. it’s very very lonely .

wht 2.0 @wht
06 May, 12:22
Thank GOD we have the Blessed Hope of eternal life through Jesus and His prophetic Word by which to navigate and take refuge.

He had no place to lay his head, His family turned against him, and His home and kingdom NOT of *this* world

We can expect no different ... and thankfully so!

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 May, 12:09
Joey, all I can say is that you aren't alone. But I do understand about feeling alone and lonely.
Sometimes, it really sucks.
But then we have the very strong bond of all the anons here. Thankfully!

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
05 May, 10:58
Yes it is. My husband is firmly rooted in the matrix.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 May, 10:38
Joey your life wasnt defined by your wife. If it was she would still be by your side. She wasn’t your one. You faced a reality going to the dump and getting rid of memories that don’t serve you anymore. 25 years is a long time you changed you grew and she didn’t grow with you and that’s okay you have your path she has hers. Love her and let her go BUT also let yourself go. If God brought you to he will see you through it. There is a beautiful future awaiting you but you have to release the old because the new doesn’t want to compete with the old. You got this brother.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 May, 10:16
🙏love you brother !!

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
05 May, 10:13
A long time ago, I heard a preacher say, "If you have to have a strong support team to accomplish what God has called you to do...you will never accomplish it". Those words have rang true in my life, time and time again. It brought me to the place where I expect nothing from anyone and therefore, I am never disappointed or let down by anyone. Yes it can be a lonely walk, but I spend alot of time talking to the Lord. He is my strength and is always ready to listen... GOD BLESS YOU!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
05 May, 10:12
I think I have found a family here among the anons.
I still have my husband which is definitely an incredible blessing. I can't even imagine how hard it's been for you.
WWG1WGA ❤️🙏❤️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 May, 10:01
I relate

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
05 May, 10:00
I understand. It's been a trying journey especially with family.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
05 May, 09:58
My heart is aching for you. Your journey is yours, I don't know how that is for you. I can attest that many of us have had a tough time dealing with the chasm in our relationships. It's so painful.
Sending you love cause that it heals all. 💞💞💞

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 May, 09:47
And, there is WWG1WGA peps!😉
WWG1WGA

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 May, 09:41
For what its worth we love you and you are family. We will always be here to the best of our ability. Any struggle you have we share. Logging onto anonup is logging into into your family website. I do the same every morning and feel a comfort knowing you folks/family are here for me. It’s an unspoken thing that we have, always.
You are loved, respected, and prayed over. This place is no joke, its the real deal.❤️

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 May, 10:42
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
That was beautiful. God bless you!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
05 May, 09:34

God Wins @Nous
05 May, 07:56
I cannot imagine how difficult it must be. We all went and are still going through something similar. That is why this place exists.
We are here for each other at the home base. No matter what.

A lot more will have to be given up to make it to the real finish line. After all, this same flesh that holds us is not our own, and will have to go with time, so it is only reasonable to lose a lot in the process.
"... the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord ".
Book of Job is the perfect example.

Keep your faith up and do not forget to give all praise to God, and know that we have your back.

WWG1WGA

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
05 May, 04:38
You're not alone! There's many of us in the same situation.

Trying to get through the brain barrier is a thankless task. I occasionally see a spark of recognition, in fact I really do think I'm making progress but the joy is often short lived.

Beliefs in what the eyes see & ears hear from MSM form an impenetrable shield. When relating happenings from the alternative media, I've been met with "if it was true why isn't it on TV news"!! I point out, you know by now news is fake & [they] are all in on it, so why do you expect them to tell you?! I can't get him to believe [they] use cgi or masked actors when it's obvious.

His silence now is possibly humouring me, thinking I'm crazy. I try to point out the impossibility of coincidences, he doesn't want to know. I tell him I want him to be with me on this journey, wake up FGS. What happened to that caring person, why doesn't he believe me? It's insulting. When the dam breaks, maybe, cracks are widening.💔 Stay strong.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
05 May, 03:51
Godspeed Dear Joey. We All need you. Hang in there. You’re not alone. All of us know it well. Not for the weak. We are all being meeked, as in War Horses.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
05 May, 03:45
About 15 years myself. I've tried and failed many times to wake people up but find comfort in others who share my goals of a new free world. President Trump has given me renewed hope the last 5 years.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 May, 04:06
I see it now Joey. Going to sleep with a smile on my face. We're all going to be fine. Hugs.

Awake Now @Awakenow
08 May, 04:14
❤️

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
05 May, 03:34
Yup but we’re still on hold