Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Awake Now @Awakenow
08 May, 04:14
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 May, 04:06
I see it now Joey. Going to sleep with a smile on my face. We're all going to be fine. Hugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
06 May, 06:52
This breaks my heart. I am so thankful you are here. I don't want to be a downer. It's becoming very discouraging to see so many people hurting. I wish there was some sort of batman call on this platform for people when they need our help! I am seeing many people who are in need of our love and support. Sadly, many times, I don't see those posts or I see them and it's IMHO late 😪You are a light in a dark world. Keep shining brightly. I hope today your tears are gone and you are smiling and spreading your light. I love you Joey! 💗 🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 May, 11:45 (E)
First pic I've put on here...even though we don't know each other personally, sometimes seeing each other can help.

Love Ya Brother
💚🌟💚

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 May, 11:05
Sending you love my dear fren! Know that you are in my daily prayers.
🙏 💕 😋

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 May, 10:52
JOEY we all love you

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
06 May, 10:31
🙏🙏🙏

Brenda Hardin @Brendy
06 May, 10:08
Love and prayers. ❤️🙏 God bless you Joey.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 May, 10:06
May your heart be lighter, brother

Celery Juicer @Emme
06 May, 09:57
💝🙏🏼 love you, Joey.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 May, 09:47
God bless you Joey, you’re beautiful. 🙏❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
06 May, 09:43
🙏🙏🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 May, 09:29
WE LOVE YOU TO BROTHER! I see what you do here everyday. Sharing wisdom and love. People like you are the true backbone of our movement. Please know how important you are to all of us. STAY STRONG BROTHER WE ARE ALL PART OF THIS AMAZING TEAM! WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 May, 09:30
We Feel You, We See You With Our Hearts ... 💞 Always...🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 May, 01:12
Bless you beautiful soul! ♥️♥️🙏🙏♥️♥️

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 May, 12:58
Joey, allow God to fill your soul. It’s a spiritual battle and God is knocking on hearts! You are loved and have been all along! 🕊🙏https://youtu.be/89g9yMGFG...
Metal singer performs "Amazing Grace" - YouTube

Traditional Christian hymn Amazing Grace being performed by a heavy metal singer.Song credits:All instruments and vocals arranged and recorded by Dan VascPro...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
05 May, 10:16
🦁You got this..

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
05 May, 10:06
Joey you are loved…your eyes…you are such a caring soul. ❤️🙏

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 May, 06:55
♥ ♥ ♥

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
05 May, 06:13
Joey, i’ve lost count how many times I have looked at this picture when I felt like I was at the end of my rope. It always makes me smile and gives me hope. I so wish we were physically closer. Everyone needs a hug. It breaks my heart to see tears in your eyes instead of sparkles. Someday soon, our hearts will heal. Please know how much you are loved.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 May, 12:14
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Love this shot! Joey must be a husky whisperer to make one relax like that. Beautiful.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 May, 12:23
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
This message is so endearing to the heart there are many of trapped lost and many have love ones we've lost that why this community here on AU is so Important. Today again I tried to share with them my family the truth about Biden not be the real Biden and they said I am living in fantasy land my sisters who is a believer told me to stop talking to them about it. It's hard to see people you love lost. JOEY you are truly a light for all to see I lived in S. Cruz for 10 year still call it home.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 May, 04:57
You are never alone we are all in this together ❤️ sending love, prayers and hugs

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 May, 04:08
Hang in there we have all been there . The light is about to shine . You are not alone . God bless you ❤️

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 May, 04:00 (E)
❤️🙏🏻❤️ We are all "there" in different degrees. Except that I know God created me and put me here for HIS purposes....I'm not sure what it is but I will live obediently and as He tells me...be still...wait on the Lord. Much love to you, my brother in Christ.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 May, 03:56

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 May, 03:52
WRWY! 😘✨🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 May, 03:51
We all love ya Joey remember WWG1WGA. They hurt one they hurt us all. ❤️

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
05 May, 03:48
You are not alone Joey! We love you & your big heart. ❤️ for all Anons!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 May, 03:48
💚🙏

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
05 May, 03:46
So much love and hurt in your eyes honey. I SEE YOU! So much love coming your way...I need it too.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 May, 03:45
♡♡♡♡