Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
😭😭😭Folks, my world is crumbling down. BIG PHARMA has killed my dog. She aint dead yet but she is dying now. The antibiotic..Clindamycin has destroyed her heart. In 2 months..it went from good to dying. Antibiotics are the second number one killer in America of pharmaceuticals. I didnt know this. I AM FURIOUS! PRAY FOR A MIRACLE. I NEED EVERY SINGLE PRAYER WE CAN GET. I took her to my old vet..in which is now fired. Asshole went cold hearted on me. The shit he said to me cannot be undone and didnt even give her medicine to help her. We see a new vet tomorrow. My truck is broke down and I hope to get it fixed today. If my dog dies, I will be destroyed. She is my best friend. When that day comes, I doubt I will be back here for awhile if at all. I no longer give a shit about this OPERATION taking place. This is now survival mode for me and my dogs. Her heart was in good shape...now its been destroyed in 2 short months. I HATE FUCKING DRS and Big Pharma has to come down..ALL OF
02:01 PM - May 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 May, 03:10
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Am furious reading this and the same time crying. This is total BS Sending you healing vibes and Prayers for your sweet girl. I am so sorry 🙏🙏🙏🙏💔😢

If worse comes to worse Please tell her to go through to the other side of the rainbow bridge. She will be waiting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 May, 03:07
Praying for you and your sweet fur baby. I am so sorry. May God bless you and bring you peace.😭🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 May, 03:06
🙏 Diamond and you are both in my prayers!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 May, 02:49
I had to deal with this with my two cats. One made it to 15 and the other 19, both I'm sure had urinary issues and we even gave them filtered water, but I'm sure it was the cat food and we tried every single brand. It's rough to lose your babies, more rough when you know they're being purposefully poisoned. My condolences and prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
09 May, 02:45
🙏🙏🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
09 May, 02:44
I will be praying for you and your beautiful fur baby ♥️🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
09 May, 02:19
🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 May, 02:13 (E)
Prayers going up now for divine intervention for your dog and comfort and healing for your soul... in Yeshua's name. Amein🙏

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the one we turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. We ask you to be with your servant and her dog in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant and her friend In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Numbers 6:24-26

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
09 May, 02:06
Sorry! Prayers! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 01:54
💖✨🙏🙏✨💖💫

IAM NJoy @NJoy
09 May, 11:11
🙏❤️🐾❤️🙏
Heartfelt prayers & love to you both

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 May, 02:52
Praying for a healing for your dog. Praying that GOD moves mountains for you. Sending love Patriot.

09 May, 05:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
She is being Euthanized on Wednesday if not sooner. Her body is gone.......https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 May, 04:19
God I hope your sweet angel is alright. This is so unfair and terrible that this happened. I visited your page to check on you from disturbing post from the other day and saw this. I now know why you are so upset. So sorry that this is happening! Praying that your sweet precious girl can pull through somehow!🙏🏼🙏🏼😇👼🏼🙏🏼Be strong for her!

08 May, 01:47
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Thank you! its heartbreaking.

Love Life @FullwithHope
04 May, 04:23
Unbearable. 😠 Prayers and more... 🙏💗🙏

Judy Link @Jlink333
04 May, 03:07
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 May, 02:55
Praying for you and your sweet baby girl!🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies, blessings and much love! 🕊💗✨

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 May, 02:53
🙏❤

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
04 May, 02:53
That is so awful!😩 I will be praying for you and your furbaby! 🙏🐶💗

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 May, 02:39
🙏🏻 Praying for your dog‘s healing💖
🙏🏻 GOD BLESS YOU BOTH 💖
🙏🏻 Have faith💖
🙏🏻 GOD is great 💖

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
Prayers sent. 🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
🙏🙏🙏🙏

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
04 May, 02:37
I pray for you and your dog 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 May, 02:31
😭🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 May, 02:30
🙏🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 May, 02:25
🙏🙏💔 praying hard for your baby to recover.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
04 May, 02:24
I’m so sorry
Love and prayers
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 May, 02:16
Prayers for Your Dog and for You!!
🙏🙏🙏

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 May, 02:15
Prayers precious baby girl...🙏