Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 May, 02:01 (E)
😭😭😭Folks, my world is crumbling down. BIG PHARMA has killed my dog. She aint dead yet but she is dying now. The antibiotic..Clindamycin has destroyed her heart. In 2 months..it went from good to dying. Antibiotics are the second number one killer in America of pharmaceuticals. I didnt know this. I AM FURIOUS! PRAY FOR A MIRACLE. I NEED EVERY SINGLE PRAYER WE CAN GET. I took her to my old vet..in which is now fired. Asshole went cold hearted on me. The shit he said to me cannot be undone and didnt even give her medicine to help her. We see a new vet tomorrow. My truck is broke down and I hope to get it fixed today. If my dog dies, I will be destroyed. She is my best friend. When that day comes, I doubt I will be back here for awhile if at all. I no longer give a shit about this OPERATION taking place. This is now survival mode for me and my dogs. Her heart was in good shape...now its been destroyed in 2 short months. I HATE FUCKING DRS and Big Pharma has to come down..ALL OF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jlink333 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Judy Link, click on at the bottom under it