Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
09 February, 02:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is so wrong, I try so hard to stay postive and not get sucked into the darkness.
tonic water, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, zinc, vitamin d3, vitamin C it works.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
09 February, 12:29
TurnTurnTurn music video
"Bad Medicine"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 February, 11:36
Many could have been saved. Now that's an insurrection.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 February, 10:47

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 February, 11:00
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Wearing mask for them satanic ritual of submission.

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
09 February, 10:08
I wonder how many more things They have kept from us.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 February, 11:12
In response Contessa22 Contessa22 to her Publication
How about PCR robot cotton ?

How about nano robots in vaccine that invade brains?

How about weaponized 5G?

( Donald J. Trump promoting Tesla Healing 432Hz 5G.)

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 February, 11:21
In response Contessa22 Contessa22 to her Publication
How about HIV & AIDS that they bioengineered and there is cure ?

How about cure for cancer ?

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
09 February, 09:47
This sounds like those refusing to treat with HCQ are criminal! Why cant it just be made available over the counter?

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
09 February, 09:42
💔😪Absolutely heartbreaking and criminal.... especially bc we have known all along... How many more people will have to suffer unneccsassry and horrific deaths like my poor father... in total isolation... unable to breathe and prohibited from seeing family and friends... how long before the whole entire world knows the truth and THEY will ALLL be held accountable for their Crimes Against Humanity??? 💔😪

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 February, 09:26
Satanic Twitter Deleting
President Donald J. Trump's Tweets

that were matter of People's Lives,

those ignored President tweeted @,

Crime Against Humanity.

Renee White @Rapnay
09 February, 09:21
Proof is in the pudding that's all I'm sayin

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
09 February, 09:04
Why can't we just be free to make our own medical decisions?

If someone wants to sign up to be an experiment for a vaccine bc they think that will save them, let them.

If someone believes they can support their immune system and if needed take HCQ, why is that not allowed?

Lisa Marie @Brylee
09 February, 10:37
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
It is ridiculously sad, and frustrating, but those in control make more money keeping people sick, and pushing their drugs and treatments. Look up Erin Elizabeth, Health Nut News. She speaks out about all of the Naturopathic/Holistic Dr's and physicians who have been murdered, or suddenly vanished. The list is overwhelming. But you will never hear such on any news channels......very sad.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 09:00
o.O

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
09 February, 08:53
Dr. Lozano has balls of steel! She is not far from me. She has treated hundreds of patients & only one patient died. That one patient went into the hospital against her advice. She tried to help her daughter get him out of the hospital and the hospital said if he left AMA, insurance wouldn’t pay the bills. The administration had Dr. Lozano removed from the premises. They ventilatated him & he died. She stopped taking medical insurance & is self pay only because insurance fought her so hard. She’s a patriot!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 February, 08:32
This was the 'crimes against humanity' - not allowing treatment of Covid with HCQ. How many suffered and died needlessly because it was banned as a treatment option? How long have people been locked down, had their small business destroyed and forced people, especially children, into masks. This was a global conspiracy and people need to be punished for this.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
09 February, 09:36
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I lost a childhood friend to covid a couple weeks ago. She suffered terribly the last weeks of her life. They had her on a vent a she was unrecognizable in the end. I am so pissed that all they had to do was give up the HCQ. She was in a Catholic hospital, you would think they would share the meds.....so horrible.

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
09 February, 08:11
HCQ works. Period. I'm in Ohio, got a Dr online who prescribed HCQ and Z pack, he sent it to a FL pharmacy, it was transferred to my Ohio pharmacy and filled within an hour. All this because the Ohio Dr.s won't prescribe it here...

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
09 February, 05:17
5Hrs ... Beat Covid ... Nah ... Shutup! New Normal! Wear a Mask! Stay Home! Close Small Business! Close Churches! Show You Care! Super Spreader! Conspiracy Theorist! ....😩 Fook Fauxi, Fook Big Tech.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 February, 03:21

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 02:39
So many things work as antifungal an antiviruses. Example, cancer is a fungus or a pocket of fungus with a minimum of near 300 substances that will eradicate it! Normies need to wake up and do the research! Stop listening to Big Pharma and the media or their so-called science which is actually scientism, a fallacy! Alkalining the body to 7.5, you get rid of acidosis you get rid of cancer. CANCER ONLY GROWS IN AN ACIDOSIS ENVIRONMENT- SO DO MANY DISEASES.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
09 February, 02:21
how the vibes VK?

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
09 February, 08:55
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
The tension headache that has had me up since 2:45 says the APL needs to rise a little!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
09 February, 02:13
my whole family got covid- and it was bad because we have chronic illn esses. Frontline doctors saved us. The other thng that worked to eliminate symptoms was niacin flushes. But you have to be careful with niacin if youhave histimine problems.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 February, 02:03
satanic Twitter deleted President's Tweet, Crime against humanity.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
09 February, 03:19
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
H works better with A .... HA, Huma Abedin?

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
09 February, 01:54
Ordered mine months ago, from Dr Stella & Frontlinemds. Prepared in case any of my loved ones get ill. Get yours, folks. Before you "need it".

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
09 February, 04:40
In response MLB Bell to his Publication
where do you get it from?????

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
09 February, 01:50
if its fake treat anyway 🤣 Thanks for posting Vincent

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
09 February, 01:31

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 February, 11:27
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
Ginger is good for lungs, too.

Lisa Miller @Tillyislisa
09 February, 01:23
I had a very sick 76 year old cousin. At the beginning of this covid STUFF, I remember someone saying that tonic water, which contains Quinine was related to hydrocychloroquine. (might have even been out President, I dont remember) And to drink that.. Well I figured it would not harm my cousin, so I took him over a couple bottles, told him to drink 6oz in the morning and 6oz in the evening, by the next Morning he was much better! Might have been a conicidence but I dont think so..

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
09 February, 01:23
Analyzing all the 152 studies done to date (back in Jan), what are the odds that the positive results occured due to chance?
#HCQWORKS

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 01:18
A question one of my normie friends asked, if Pres. Trump was taking it as a preventative then why did he get Covid? I wasn't sure how to answer that🤔...any insight you can offer would be greatly appreciated🙏

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
09 February, 01:39
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
If exposed, you can't prevent it from entering your body....aka "stop" it. When the virus enters the body, it attempts to replicate. The weaker the person, the faster it can replicate and cause sickness. HCQ most likely decreases the rate and amount the virus can replicate making it easier for the body's own immune system to fight off the virus.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 February, 01:17
Thanks, VK! This needs to go far and wide. #HCQ
Have a great Tuesday ❤️🇺🇸

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 01:13
I remember when states gov's were trying to ban it. I knew something was up then, because they do not have the auth to tell dr's how to prescribe "off label" if it isn't a controlled drug like morphine.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
09 February, 09:07
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
My personal dr, who has a clinic underneath a hospital umbrella, will not prescribe it. my kids’ pediatrician, who owns his own practice, will & has prescribed it.

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
09 February, 01:10
Hey VK, don't you want to raise the "PO Level" up a tad? lol

I'm hoping this week brings some vindication and hope!

God Bless all involved bringing us success!