Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 February, 01:03
One of the times Q reposted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
This was the 'crimes against humanity' - not allowing treatment of Covid with HCQ. How many suffered and died needlessly because it was banned as a treatment option? How long have people been locked down, had their small business destroyed and forced people, especially children, into masks. This was a global conspiracy and people need to be punished for this.
08:32 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
09 February, 09:36
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I lost a childhood friend to covid a couple weeks ago. She suffered terribly the last weeks of her life. They had her on a vent a she was unrecognizable in the end. I am so pissed that all they had to do was give up the HCQ. She was in a Catholic hospital, you would think they would share the meds.....so horrible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
09 February, 10:00
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss, I once wanted to go in to nursing but they told me I would have to take part in abortions. I called a catholic school sure that would never happen there, they told me I would have to participate!!!!! I obviously never became a nurse. I spent my spare time protesting against abortion instead.

Iva Watson @2know
09 February, 01:29
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Im so sorry you've list your dear friend. its sad that there's medication they could use for this and choose not to.