Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 May, 12:58
Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
Testing… 1.2.3…

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Yay —
I downloaded Firefox and am able to successfully use it on my iPhone to comment in a normal manner. I can’t increase or decrease (zoom) my page size, or copy posts from Telegram. Still being able to easily comment is a BIG help!

I’ll attach how posting a comment looks on Firefox and how it looks on Safari, so you can see the difference. Again, I’m using iPhone SE (Gen 3). Please, share this info with anyone else having issues with the new version, using a phone, to see it can help someone else.

@administrator
03:16 PM - May 02, 2023 (E)
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 May, 04:25
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thanks, that was very helpful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
02 May, 03:29
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Did u clear your history?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 May, 03:31 (E)
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
This has been going on for months… so, yes, many, many, many times.