Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
02 May, 12:58
Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 May, 03:16 (E)
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Testing… 1.2.3…

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Yay —
I downloaded Firefox and am able to successfully use it on my iPhone to comment in a normal manner. I can’t increase or decrease (zoom) my page size, or copy posts from Telegram. Still being able to easily comment is a BIG help!

I’ll attach how posting a comment looks on Firefox and how it looks on Safari, so you can see the difference. Again, I’m using iPhone SE (Gen 3). Please, share this info with anyone else having issues with the new version, using a phone, to see it can help someone else.

@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Thanks, that was very helpful.
04:25 PM - May 02, 2023
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PeQQy 222, click on at the bottom under it