Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.
12:58 PM - May 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
03 May, 10:25
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
It would be nice to have an actual app. I only get 4 posts on my android using the browser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
03 May, 09:22
🫣🫢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
03 May, 07:27
Thank you for your efforts. I know I appreciate your time and I am certain others do as well.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
03 May, 04:57
With v2, I can get a descent timeline. With the new version I only get 5 posts at a time. Galaxy 22 running brave

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 May, 03:33 (E)
I wanted to give you an update — I installed Mozilla Firefox on my iPhone, and proceeded to do troubleshooting, and I believe I have found workable solutions for all of my issues with the new interface on my iPhone SE (3rd Gen), by using Firefox, instead of Safari, for most of my posting and commenting.

As for my second issue, the problem with copy/paste from Telegram appears to be a security issue with browser access to the clipboard when something is copied from Telegram. I have been able to successfully work around the problem by using a text editor as an intermediary.

Please, share this info with anyone else having issues with the new AU, in case it can help them. Firefox should be available for most, if not all devices. Thanks, Koba.

Attn: @administrator

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 May, 10:31
If I use "default" no issues posting anything.

If I switch to "drk mode" I have issues posting comments, I cannot see the words as I am typing!

@administrator

American Patriot @Onthelake21
02 May, 10:11
Kobe ... this is a amazing platform, Thank you!!
After the switch I lost my blue check mark and the colored star has disappeared and the side panel that has Home, notification etc has changed??

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
02 May, 09:39
Thank you! Unfortunatley, V2 is the only version that works on my device. As soon as you scroll down, the margins and scroll bars are lost (pages are not set properly) - making it impossible to do anything but read. 🥹

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 May, 08:21
😕 the new platform doesn't let me paste images in or upload them. I don't know how I would interact in the way I do without the ability to share any images. It makes one feel cripled to not be able to share images. Is there a fix for this?

If not, Mahalo for creating the space for the time it meant the world to me, this is such a special group and I love you all.

🙏💛🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
02 May, 07:10
I prefer V2 on my ipad using Brave and/or DDG search engines. Anonup.com does not show all text on screen on ipad. I have been using Anonup.com on Android phone with same search engines.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 May, 06:46
Thanks Koba, you are the best!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 May, 06:33
I'm not really that bothered now about follower/following numbers.
I like to use v2 nearly always, cos' it fits my desk top screen much better, the new version needs to be nearly full screen just so I can see it normally. And on v2 commenting can be done without having to switch from drk to light each time.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 May, 06:31
Thanks for.the update.chief!!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 May, 06:20
Do we need to do anything? Sorry about the hassles!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 May, 06:09
Hanging in there Vincent. Carry on!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 May, 06:00
You are Amazing KOBA! Thank you! Thank You! for allowing us to “Check In” to “Hotel Sanity” all these months!

As much as I prefer V2…. I will not complain when that version is Fully Retired..All Good Things Must Come to An End!! I am sure once we get use to the new Version, we won’t look back!!

Again, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You saved my sanity and allowed me to BOND with others who gave Me HOPE, PEACE & LOVE as we fight this dark, evil, satanic Cult!! #GodWins 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lysanne anon @lysanne
02 May, 05:58
I’m comfy

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 May, 05:44 (E)
Koba, i guess being a leader and creator of a cool and true space sucks sometimes, what with all of us raising our hands from all sides, lol! Changes suck but Anonup is Home, and i know for sure I'm clinging to dear life!!😂 Thank you for these last years of our Free Speech feeling so secure!😍🙏💗

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 May, 05:30
My favorite site and it's showing it's butt. even when I make a comment to someone it disappears when I look..I know you'll figure it all out.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 May, 06:34
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Are.you using the app? Try a different browser and clear.cache and cookies from current browser

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 May, 05:12
Thanks Koba! You are the best!! Love my family here! ♥️

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 May, 05:11
Thanks!

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
02 May, 05:02
I agree. Remove the timeline of the 3D world and let the 5D world shine. 😀👼

02 May, 03:16 (E)
Testing… 1.2.3…

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Yay —
I downloaded Firefox and am able to successfully use it on my iPhone to comment in a normal manner. I can’t increase or decrease (zoom) my page size, or copy posts from Telegram. Still being able to easily comment is a BIG help!

I’ll attach how posting a comment looks on Firefox and how it looks on Safari, so you can see the difference. Again, I’m using iPhone SE (Gen 3). Please, share this info with anyone else having issues with the new version, using a phone, to see it can help someone else.

@administrator

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
02 May, 03:29
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Did u clear your history?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 May, 04:25
Thanks, that was very helpful.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
02 May, 02:04
No worries

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
02 May, 01:44
Thanks for keeping AU running. This is home for me. I’m unable to see all of my followers on the new version. However, I have an iPhone X ,that’s probably why.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
02 May, 01:20
my knowledge of the interwebz...
🍻to finding the bug spray! appreciate all that you do!

02 May, 01:16
If you do that, I will no longer be able to do many of my posts and comments, because I use iPhone SE (3rd Gen)/Safari and it doesn’t work correctly with the new interface. :(

02 May, 01:24 (E)
I also cannot copy/paste posts from Telegram — I can only copy links. I know you are doing your best, but, I’ve been reporting these problems from early on, and I am disappointed because AU has become a home for me.

@administrator

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
02 May, 01:12
I'm techno-challenged, believe me, so would have no idea of where to even start, but kudos and BIG HUGS to you for all you do to keep this family up and running! 😊

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 May, 01:09
I hope the new version is fixed, I can't reply or see notifications on new version, at least not with iphone.

02 May, 04:10
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 May, 01:09
If the Old Version is Deleted, I Guess I will no Longer be Posting on Anon Up.
I AM STILL Unable to Post MEMES on the Updated Version and without the Ability to Post Memes I will no longer be able to Communicate Effectively.
So, if you Wonder Why I'm No Longer Posting that is WHY!

My Original Twitter Account has also been Completely Deleted so I Guess I will no longer be Posting on there, Either.

THANK YOU For READING and RESPONDING TO MY POSTS! You are All Wonderful, Light-Filled People and I will Truly Miss Sharing and Interacting with you!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 May, 01:53
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Hello Craig ...Thank you for sharing the 'issues' you are experiencing, have to share with you these 'glitches' are not only on anonup, i am experiencing them on Telegram, websites i frequently visited online and TODAY my bank account was hacked (Wells Fargo) .. very frustrating so shutting down all electronics for now, to see if rebooting helps. The only online site i am not having any issues with is Truth Social ... but not getting the BIG Picture from posts there. 😏

Be Well and Aware. God Bless ✨🌟✨

#wwg1wga

02 May, 04:06
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I feel your pain —
Please, see if this is of any help.

https://anonup.com/thread/...