Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
... Fighter @Fighter
02 April, 08:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
05 May, 08:40
So sorry VK...I just saw this post. I lost my two girls 2 weeks apart last year. I'm still not over it. One was 17yrs the other 16yrs. Our fur babies bring so much love to our lives. Molly in the middle Heidi above her. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
03 May, 12:20
Sending you love, hugs, strength, and prayers to push on and find a way to go forward! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 May, 11:41
so sorry - heartbreaker to love the 4 leggeds. I miss that outlet from my love but had to let her go. So sorry for your loss dear VK.

Nunya Business @AAug22
01 May, 06:50
(((Hugs) ))

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
01 May, 10:30
❤️💯😥

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 May, 08:50
F'n Sucks hang in there VK we got you

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
30 April, 11:53
😢💔*hugs*

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 April, 11:48
So very sorry, VK... 😢🙏😔
Prayers, love, and hugs to you and your family, friend...

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
30 April, 11:42
So sorry. I could not get another dog because my last one was too precious to me.
Monkey was born in our barn, a wild Maine Coon. The litter was crazy wild but Monkey came into the house and sat on my lap. She chose me. 😊

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
30 April, 11:29
💜

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 April, 08:33
💖 n hugs VK

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
30 April, 05:31
💔. So sorry VK. 💔

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
30 April, 04:53
I can’t either. Very sorry for your hurt, VK. I hope a day comes where we are ready again for the unconditional love.

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
30 April, 04:12
Hugs ❤️❤️❤️

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 April, 03:12
👀

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 April, 02:33
😭🙏🙏🐶💕💕

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 April, 01:43
I am sorry VK. I hope when the time is right you will be blessed with another dog. I can't imagine and I don't want to. My dog is with me day and night. They see the "real" us and they still love us unconditionally. People could learn a lot from dogs.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
30 April, 01:32
💔 I lost my 13 year old Sofie on the 18th this month...just days after my Dad passed suddenly in his garage. It's been a hard month 💔

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
30 April, 03:25
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
My sincere condolences. It must have been really tough to lose the two of them so close together. Sending hugs. 🤗

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 May, 12:18
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
I'm so sorry ❤️ 💙 💜

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 April, 12:34
So sorry VK!

How many times have you seen her out of the corner of your eye? Heard her? Known she was around the Fam and in the house? Just make sure and acknowledge her, and she will continue to stick around until you are both ready for her to cross the 🌈 bridge! ❤️😢🙏🥰

Maybe after she moves on Fully, you will feel like letting another Dawghter/Dawgson adopt you? 🙏

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 April, 12:34
sorry friend.
That one one hurts more than losing humans.
I KNOW

30 April, 01:01 (E)
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I’m sorry that you lost Dixie. 😢

In most cases, the loss of a pet does not hurt more than losing a human connection. One only has to ask a parent who has lost a child or a husband, his wife to realize this.

But there are similarities in that we get attached; experience a depth of feeling and companionship over time that leaves us with a sense of tremendous loss when they’re gone.

To paraphrase The Little Prince, “We love our rose because we cared for it.”

What a wonderful gift we humans have been given that we can love on so many different levels and so deeply. ✨💖✨

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
30 April, 12:27
I’m so sorry 😞. You will know when the time is right for another

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 April, 12:24
💔😔

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 April, 12:08
P.s....She was a Siberian Husky...and beautiful.
👀💥💯

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 April, 12:06
VK...I lost my Sazsha in Nov 17th '89...the day after my son and I left his mom over drug use...meth. Its just one of many 17s in my story. I was 18 when I got her in '80...ive never been able to have another...I just can't. My heart goes out to u over this and ur paw print of ur beloved doG brought a tear. Love ya man! God Bless the puppies.🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Sista Sue @SC18835410
30 April, 11:53
🤔 looks like a snowy mountain to me! Where might this be VK? Maybe this site is more secure than suspected as Tineye has not picked this pic up yet… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 April, 11:46
experience grievers - understand.

Time - doesn't heal all wounds.
Time - gives a person (human) - a way to create space for the grief....

Healing - is opening yourself to love again.
That is a human concept.
Only GOD can reveal.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 April, 11:08
If I'm looking at this correctly your dog 🐶 had 6 toes 🐾.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
30 April, 09:48
time heals everything:)

30 April, 10:50
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
We may heal, but these things leave an imprint on our hearts forever. The secret is in figuring out how to move forward in life despite our wounds. As you suggest, time gives us much-needed space to grieve what has been lost and to reflect on what comes next.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 April, 02:35
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
I disagree IMO. I lost my husband nearly 7 years ago. Time hasn't healed anything. It's gotten easier, but it's still there and I'm reminded of it every October. Lost our Dobie 2 years before that. I miss them both dearly

TonyG @TonyG
30 April, 09:40
Interesting how you capitalized the G.
It reminded me of this.