Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 02:21
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
πŸ’” I lost my 13 year old Sofie on the 18th this month...just days after my Dad passed suddenly in his garage. It's been a hard month πŸ’”
01:32 PM - Apr 30, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jul22Ree in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 May, 12:18
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
I'm so sorry ❀️ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
03 May, 01:05
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Thank You! ❀️

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
30 April, 03:25
My sincere condolences. It must have been really tough to lose the two of them so close together. Sending hugs. πŸ€—

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
30 April, 06:32
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
Thank You! ❀️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 April, 02:29
I am sorry for the loss of Sophie and your Dad. πŸ™πŸ’—

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
30 April, 02:44
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank You! ❀️