Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 02:21
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by vkunal308 in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 April, 02:35
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
I disagree IMO. I lost my husband nearly 7 years ago. Time hasn't healed anything. It's gotten easier, but it's still there and I'm reminded of it every October. Lost our Dobie 2 years before that. I miss them both dearly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
01 May, 03:55
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Eventually we have to move forward ahead in life, Soul never dies its just change of world for them

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
30 April, 10:50
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
We may heal, but these things leave an imprint on our hearts forever. The secret is in figuring out how to move forward in life despite our wounds. As you suggest, time gives us much-needed space to grieve what has been lost and to reflect on what comes next.