Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 April, 02:21
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
sorry friend.
That one one hurts more than losing humans.
I KNOW
12:34 PM - Apr 30, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
30 April, 01:01 (E)
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I’m sorry that you lost Dixie. 😢

In most cases, the loss of a pet does not hurt more than losing a human connection. One only has to ask a parent who has lost a child or a husband, his wife to realize this.

But there are similarities in that we get attached; experience a depth of feeling and companionship over time that leaves us with a sense of tremendous loss when they’re gone.

To paraphrase The Little Prince, “We love our rose because we cared for it.”

What a wonderful gift we humans have been given that we can love on so many different levels and so deeply. ✨💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 April, 01:15
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
I met a being in a pet store.
I made it clear to my wife that we were at a point where we could travel, be together and not have any dependent's that might infringe on that ability to move as freely as we could.
We walked in a pet store.
And my wife is an animal lover.
Crazy.
she'd have 1000 of them but the emotion that comes with their passing would destroy her/me.
I never would have ever took on a tiny chihuhua in a million.
I grew up on a farm and decided from a young age that a clear emotinal bond would be difficult if not impossible to break as I love animals as well.
This little creature was being handled by several children at the time and looked terrified.
My wife picked her up and she calmed a bit.
She said as she always does.
Oh look, look. Isnt' he/she adorable.
I ended up with 2 horses, 4 dogs, as a result over the years.
😂
She is a golden kind woman.
she passed Dixie(my Chihuahua) to me.
she wouldn't stop licking my face and cuddling me