Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
27 April, 12:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
and we need huddles and cuddles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
27 April, 12:32
Sure,sure Kim! I will wake up and live. But, first I want to sleep! lol😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 April, 06:42
Oh... this is PERFECT!! This is precisely how I feel.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 April, 06:38
I guess I'm not alone in how I feel!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 April, 07:15
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
you are definitely not alone!

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
26 April, 06:02
Definitely time to start living life! Made me think of the song -
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
MercyMe - Say I Won't (Official Music Video) - YouTube

New song “Say I Won’t” from MercyMe. Listen or Download now at the links below.Apple: https://smarturl.it/MercyMeSayIWont/applemusicSpotify: https://smarturl...

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 05:51
I need to have fuuuuuun again

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
26 April, 03:04
I could keep pushing the like button on this. 😊

Silver Top @Silvered
26 April, 02:17
...and we all need each other....it will be so appreciated!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 April, 02:10
I am going outside for a while. Just found out that I have poison Hemlock growing in my yard. I can't catch a break, lol.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 April, 02:00
Got that right. We were born for fun stuff. JOY.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
26 April, 01:53
I've been waking up earlier. Usually around 2:22 or 4:44

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 April, 12:32
Amen Kim! 👍😊❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 April, 11:30
Feelin it

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 April, 11:23

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 April, 11:16
💖 If only 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 April, 10:47
Good morning Kim🥰

Hope this picks you ⬆️

Dancing…
Palm trees…
Sunshine ☀️

🎶🎶🎶Islands in the street, that is what we are…
Sail away with me, to another world 🎶🎶 💫✨

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
26 April, 01:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Amazing VIBES for sure!!!😍

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
27 April, 09:41
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Congrats Kim on being re-activated on Twit !! Happy for you, our fren.

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
26 April, 10:44
Can do without the "magic" part....

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
26 April, 10:42
🎯🎯🎯💯Amen an Amen

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 April, 10:32
My feet are shot, my hands are shot, my digestive system is shot, my teeth are shot & my ticker keeps uneven time some times…

Physically almost spent, mentally better than I had imagined for almost May/23.

Soul is tired for sure, but it is my body that is failing. I don’t mind so much actually. Just frustrated not to have help to compensate for things that NEED to get done that I am failing at getting done. Waiting on the Lord in all things. 🙏

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 April, 10:13 (E)
Information can be Very Stimulating too 😏, many wont want to sleep once they are stimulated, let the information flow freely... to Everyone.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 April, 10:13
We need more of God's Spirit indwelling more hearts and souls. This brings peace to the soul. That peace that surpasses all understanding. Get outdoors, get away from devices and just breathe in the peace. 😇

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
26 April, 10:06
This person doesn’t have 5 foster dogs who hear the foxes prowling at 3AM and start fussing waking mommy up from deep REM. Every. Frickin’. Night. 😩😖🤣🤣

Wealth to me at this point is a dogsitter who can watch them all while I spend a few days sleeping in at a very quiet hotel. Then, I can enjoy this world. 😂

26 April, 10:08
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 April, 09:55

26 April, 09:56
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
i need!!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 April, 09:46
Can I add a several...

We need...

Love, Unconditional Love, Joy, Happiness, Laughter, Silliness, Exploration, Curiosity, more Learning, interaction, sharing, caring, sovereignty, etc.

26 April, 09:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
100%!!!

26 April, 09:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
100%!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 April, 09:42
Yes, I feel like a kite that has caught the wind but the string has not been let out so it can fly (if that makes any sense 😜)

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 April, 09:28
smile if we're almost there
😊

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 April, 09:20
YES❤️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
me too K

Ange Love @LoveM
26 April, 09:19
🙏🏻✨Amen sista🕊💕🐸🎶🐝

In response Ange Love to her Publication
ahhh, i see you feel it, too!