Julie Casey @Trump2023
I posted this on tick tock and got over 300 hundred comments. A lot of people have lost hope, a lot of people forgot who they are, a lot of people are being called crazy by their family. I tried to comment to as many as I could, the ones that called me bad names I skipped. Together please let's just pray for Humanity.
10:18 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 April, 07:37
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Wanted to show my mother but can’t find this quote anywhere. Can you direct me, where I can get? Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 April, 08:00
I can’t wait!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
26 April, 07:27
It has been a difficult journey. I have only been awake for about 7 years… and still learning/unlearning 😊 every day. My love for those who have been awake for a long time, waiting on the rest of us. Blessings!

We still have more to experience, so we need each other to get through the rougher times. ❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 April, 07:33
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Someone said even the Anons will be shocked when the truth is revealed
I am grateful that we have each other because we're going to need it.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
25 April, 10:26
I’m already over the pain and I’m just angry now. I’m ready to move on.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
26 April, 08:34
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
The stages of grief are supose to be denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance/hope ( I say forgiveness)
Bargaining is where you promise to be better, do more, be a solution if your grief is stricken.
I too was heart broken first and then became angry. Especially over the children. I have hope now of a better world, a better place. Hope of me being a part of making our world better.