Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 April, 10:18
I posted this on tick tock and got over 300 hundred comments. A lot of people have lost hope, a lot of people forgot who they are, a lot of people are being called crazy by their family. I tried to comment to as many as I could, the ones that called me bad names I skipped. Together please let's just pray for Humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
I’m already over the pain and I’m just angry now. I’m ready to move on.
10:26 PM - Apr 25, 2023
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
26 April, 08:34
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
The stages of grief are supose to be denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance/hope ( I say forgiveness)
Bargaining is where you promise to be better, do more, be a solution if your grief is stricken.
I too was heart broken first and then became angry. Especially over the children. I have hope now of a better world, a better place. Hope of me being a part of making our world better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 April, 07:19
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
You and me too, fellow Anons. That's why we woke up......now to step up! The hardest part for me will be my family. They are so brainwashed and dug in. 🤦
It will continue to be my greatest challenge.