Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 April, 10:18
I posted this on tick tock and got over 300 hundred comments. A lot of people have lost hope, a lot of people forgot who they are, a lot of people are being called crazy by their family. I tried to comment to as many as I could, the ones that called me bad names I skipped. Together please let's just pray for Humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
26 April, 07:27
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
It has been a difficult journey. I have only been awake for about 7 years… and still learning/unlearning 😊 every day. My love for those who have been awake for a long time, waiting on the rest of us. Blessings!

We still have more to experience, so we need each other to get through the rougher times. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
Someone said even the Anons will be shocked when the truth is revealed
I am grateful that we have each other because we're going to need it.
07:33 AM - Apr 26, 2023
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Casey, click on at the bottom under it