Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I hate anxiety and not understanding why I’m feeling it. Will you pray for me? I will pray for you too.
07:31 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
06 July, 11:43
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Focus for a moment on the worst outcome and how to handle that. Just for a moment. Then pray and feel the need to focus on the least worst outcome and henceforth work your way through most possible endings towards the more pleasant ones, then do something completely different and simply enjoy it. Now you are prepared. You went through the emotions connected to it. You can let go of them now and let fate decide upon you.
There is always another time to fear, but if you have to fear, then focus on it deliberately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
06 July, 10:09
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
06 July, 07:10
It’s not anxiety. For that, they say to take this or that and it will calm you down to Control those “feelings” because something is wrong with you….B.S..

You’re not alone as you can See. We’re awake for a reason.

Some remember when they awakened and it’s those feelings you’re experiencing on a massive scale. The energies mentioned. We’re All connected and as others awaken, we feel that energy get stronger.

As conscientiousness raises, so do abilities like empathy. Introverts know this and avoid it because it’s normally not pleasant feelings.

We can’t avoid it any longer. Confront it by recognizing you’re not alone. An act of kindness and one thing to be grateful for daily feels good… as that light you give reflects back.

WWG1WGA

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 July, 04:04
The energy is causing it .. welcome to what we all feel. Calm down because it’s just going to go on meanwhile the energy does it’s work . Understand it’s not you having a problem .. it’s caused by energy. I have had also to deal with this every time it gets crazy with the sun.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 July, 11:54
Energies are intense
3 deep breaths and try to stay grounded
Sending you my light ❤️🙏

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
05 July, 11:52
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE RECOMMEND VIDEOS. THIS IS NOT TOO LONG AND THIS PROCESS COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE--IT IS EXTREMELY WEIRD HOW IT WORKS BUT WORTH A TRY

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
427 How To Tap | The Faster EFT Basic Tap Recipe | EFT Tapping Made Simple - YouTube

Robert Smith, EFT Master, Creator of Faster EFT shows you how to do this easy-to-use neurology based healing technique. It takes just 2 minutes! Get started ...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 July, 11:48
You are feeling it because energies are high... this is a very intense week.. I am feeling it too - praying for all that are suffering .. hang in there Sister - it will turn around.... soon we will live the way God intended us - filled with LOVE...PEACE and JOY... :)

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 July, 04:06
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Precisely.

Selah 321 @Selah
05 July, 11:46
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 July, 11:44
🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 July, 11:43
Maybe this will help a little? https://www.healthline.com...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 July, 11:41
God Bless you, your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 July, 11:37
Praying for you to receive peace and comfort. 🙏♥️🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 July, 11:34
God please bless Jessica and relieve her of this pain. 🙏I was diagnosed many years ago with severe anxiety. It can be debilitating and has made me unable to breath.🙏🙏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 July, 11:31
Fish or fish oil supplements are helpful.

Pink Totter @Totter
05 July, 11:28
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 July, 11:25
Try a Magnesium supplement. It helps me greatly with anxiety. I also enjoy drinking lemonade with lemon balm in it. Lemon balm also calms you. There is a singer on YouTube called Victor Thompson who calms me too.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 July, 11:22
Prayers going up

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 July, 11:12
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 July, 11:11
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 July, 11:09
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection over Jessica Marie. Bless her with increased faith in You, strength, peace of mind, wisdom, discernment, love, support and health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
25 April, 10:06
Surround yourself with the white light of God and if you feel attacked, place a film of mirrors around your whole body two feet away from you so whatever gets sent to you comes back to them… I feel like your depression is caused by a chemical imbalance. I would have your blood checked and look at alternatives to pills..
https://youtu.be/qWh_3Uv1h...
#1 Best Remedy for Depression - YouTube

Here is the best remedy for depression and a few more natural remedies I think will really help you. Check this out! DATA:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
25 April, 10:07
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
I like Dr. Berg.. his answers have helped me a lot on a lot of physical issues.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 April, 07:45
Try taking some supplements and herbs. sometimes its just a deficiency in something.

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
23 April, 08:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I take a lot of vitamins and supplements. Starting to think I’m just unfixable. Lol