Jessica Marie @Faith11286
23 April, 07:31
I hate anxiety and not understanding why I’m feeling it. Will you pray for me? I will pray for you too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
It’s not anxiety. For that, they say to take this or that and it will calm you down to Control those “feelings” because something is wrong with you….B.S..

You’re not alone as you can See. We’re awake for a reason.

Some remember when they awakened and it’s those feelings you’re experiencing on a massive scale. The energies mentioned. We’re All connected and as others awaken, we feel that energy get stronger.

As conscientiousness raises, so do abilities like empathy. Introverts know this and avoid it because it’s normally not pleasant feelings.

We can’t avoid it any longer. Confront it by recognizing you’re not alone. An act of kindness and one thing to be grateful for daily feels good… as that light you give reflects back.

WWG1WGA
07:10 AM - Jul 06, 2023
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jrseitzinger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jack Seitzinger, click on at the bottom under it