Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I swear both sides are totally sick in the head.
I really don't care anymore if I leave this sick, f'd up world. I am tired of lies. I am tired of games. I am tired of people thinking that one life is more important than the other. I am tired of theatrics and false flags. I am tired of propaganda. I am tired of greed and hunger. I am tired of nobody listening. I am tired of bombastic egos. I am tired of division that is created and manufactured. I am tired of not seeing progress . . . Only hearing about it. I'm tired of this sh*t show. I really am.

No, nuclear mushroom clouds in the sky is not needed as a wake-up call. All I keep hearing is "We need a scare event" "We need a scare event".

The only thing we need is GOD, TRUTH, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE. Some justice would help too.
03:11 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 04:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I feel exactly the same. both sides playing head games with us. I lost interest ..true interest over a yr ago. I dont give a shit about any of it and dont watch much of anyone anymore. I could care less. i am with God and I am ready when he is ready to take me. FRANKLY This bullshit has gone on way too long. it was dealt with long ago yet these asswipes (both sides) are putting us through hell, allowing DEATH in every instance, suffering financially and losing everything. and whats even more sad...anons posting the same shit over and over and over and over.....crap we already know. WHY POST old shit? Sure if it fits todays news but not old shit. Who cares if JFK jr is alive right now. Bet he's sitting cushy somewhere with plenty of money to feed his family. Sick of all the BULLSHIT too. FED UP. Dont give a fuck about what Trump says or anyone else. He is playing HUGE head games as well. I AM DONE. END IT NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
21 April, 07:06
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
...i completely agree....no end to this in sight....pretty fucking bad if you ask me...games played by powerful sick people....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
21 April, 07:11
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I also agree. This has gone on too long. They dangle the carrot to keep us quiet and play these games... I am waiting for the Lord our God. Not these so called saviors who are killing as many as the so called bad guys.. Nothing can justify that...

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
21 April, 04:08
This will end and always has been about Christ as His return... 🙏

American Patriot @Onthelake21
21 April, 04:03
Right on Patriot 🇺🇲👊🇺🇸
And God Bless America!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 April, 03:56
I literally experience this once a week if not more. How can you not.

i am Wary of those who don't. They are either supernatural, in denial, brain dead or part of the Inner Circle calling the shots.

Your points are valid and you did a terrific job
of expressing yourself.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 April, 03:46
Remember who you are and what you agreed to

21 April, 03:50
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I don't remember a thing, lol. What did I agree to? It sure would be nice to have my memory back.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 April, 03:43
Try to stay laser focused on Jesus and stay in the word of God. As Christians, we knew these things would be exposed. We knew these things would come to pass. We knew people would have scales over their eyes and see evil as normal. Such confirmation that our Bible is the only book EVER to predict the future in the Old AND the New Testament! God is our rock and He never changed! He will keep His promises! I’m not sure how a huge scare event will wake up people to be able to see the corruption but perhaps it will awaken them to the fact that they need Jesus? We are near the end for sure now and yet there are people that still reject and scoff. God is not playing. His wrath is coming upon those that reject Him. 🕊

21 April, 03:48
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Thank you for the reminder. I just had to get it out this morning and vent. If I keep it inside it's going to make me sick. Thank you.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 03:32
It does get frustrating and we have all felt it - the more you know the harder it gets. I think we are entitled to our breakdowns - although I think they lead us to our BREAK THROUGH's. Unfortunately: I believe the ones who remained asleep need to find GOD again - they have no idea how connected you can be to Him when you journey in the world of TRUTH. If it was that easy we wouldn't have had this problem - they got disconnected somewhere... they are so programed that they do need a JOLT... feel better - HUGS !

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 April, 03:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
My 45 y/o daughter was raised as a Believer and still is. She thinks i am crazy for not just Trusting Jesus to Right whatever Wrongs there are.

It took me nearly 6 years but i have learned to step back and let God deal with this.

Ange Love @LoveM
21 April, 03:22
🤗I'm tired too🐸💕but each morning I wake up with a smile in my heart 🙏🏻✨🌸🐝🎶

#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wgaww

21 April, 03:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thanks for sharing your smile.