Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 03:11
I swear both sides are totally sick in the head.
I really don't care anymore if I leave this sick, f'd up world. I am tired of lies. I am tired of games. I am tired of people thinking that one life is more important than the other. I am tired of theatrics and false flags. I am tired of propaganda. I am tired of greed and hunger. I am tired of nobody listening. I am tired of bombastic egos. I am tired of division that is created and manufactured. I am tired of not seeing progress . . . Only hearing about it. I'm tired of this sh*t show. I really am.

No, nuclear mushroom clouds in the sky is not needed as a wake-up call. All I keep hearing is "We need a scare event" "We need a scare event".

The only thing we need is GOD, TRUTH, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE. Some justice would help too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 April, 04:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I feel exactly the same. both sides playing head games with us. I lost interest ..true interest over a yr ago. I dont give a shit about any of it and dont watch much of anyone anymore. I could care less. i am with God and I am ready when he is ready to take me. FRANKLY This bullshit has gone on way too long. it was dealt with long ago yet these asswipes (both sides) are putting us through hell, allowing DEATH in every instance, suffering financially and losing everything. and whats even more sad...anons posting the same shit over and over and over and over.....crap we already know. WHY POST old shit? Sure if it fits todays news but not old shit. Who cares if JFK jr is alive right now. Bet he's sitting cushy somewhere with plenty of money to feed his family. Sick of all the BULLSHIT too. FED UP. Dont give a fuck about what Trump says or anyone else. He is playing HUGE head games as well. I AM DONE. END IT NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
I also agree. This has gone on too long. They dangle the carrot to keep us quiet and play these games... I am waiting for the Lord our God. Not these so called saviors who are killing as many as the so called bad guys.. Nothing can justify that...
07:11 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindy Brauneker, click on at the bottom under it