Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 03:11
I swear both sides are totally sick in the head.
I really don't care anymore if I leave this sick, f'd up world. I am tired of lies. I am tired of games. I am tired of people thinking that one life is more important than the other. I am tired of theatrics and false flags. I am tired of propaganda. I am tired of greed and hunger. I am tired of nobody listening. I am tired of bombastic egos. I am tired of division that is created and manufactured. I am tired of not seeing progress . . . Only hearing about it. I'm tired of this sh*t show. I really am.

No, nuclear mushroom clouds in the sky is not needed as a wake-up call. All I keep hearing is "We need a scare event" "We need a scare event".

The only thing we need is GOD, TRUTH, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE. Some justice would help too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 03:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It does get frustrating and we have all felt it - the more you know the harder it gets. I think we are entitled to our breakdowns - although I think they lead us to our BREAK THROUGH's. Unfortunately: I believe the ones who remained asleep need to find GOD again - they have no idea how connected you can be to Him when you journey in the world of TRUTH. If it was that easy we wouldn't have had this problem - they got disconnected somewhere... they are so programed that they do need a JOLT... feel better - HUGS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
My 45 y/o daughter was raised as a Believer and still is. She thinks i am crazy for not just Trusting Jesus to Right whatever Wrongs there are.

It took me nearly 6 years but i have learned to step back and let God deal with this.
03:52 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it