Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 03:11
I swear both sides are totally sick in the head.
I really don't care anymore if I leave this sick, f'd up world. I am tired of lies. I am tired of games. I am tired of people thinking that one life is more important than the other. I am tired of theatrics and false flags. I am tired of propaganda. I am tired of greed and hunger. I am tired of nobody listening. I am tired of bombastic egos. I am tired of division that is created and manufactured. I am tired of not seeing progress . . . Only hearing about it. I'm tired of this sh*t show. I really am.

No, nuclear mushroom clouds in the sky is not needed as a wake-up call. All I keep hearing is "We need a scare event" "We need a scare event".

The only thing we need is GOD, TRUTH, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE. Some justice would help too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
πŸ€—I'm tired tooπŸΈπŸ’•but each morning I wake up with a smile in my heart πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸŒΈπŸπŸŽΆ

#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wgaww
03:22 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 03:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thanks for sharing your smile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
21 April, 06:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I too sometimes get tired... I have been trying to redpoll where ever I can. I trust in God to lead me in the right direction, I do at times feel left behind by the large accounts... but always remember that we are working on faith and many that post may have a different then Our own... I try to over look those things that take away my peace as it has been hard fought and granted by grace through God...Each persons part is their own.