Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 03:11
I swear both sides are totally sick in the head.
I really don't care anymore if I leave this sick, f'd up world. I am tired of lies. I am tired of games. I am tired of people thinking that one life is more important than the other. I am tired of theatrics and false flags. I am tired of propaganda. I am tired of greed and hunger. I am tired of nobody listening. I am tired of bombastic egos. I am tired of division that is created and manufactured. I am tired of not seeing progress . . . Only hearing about it. I'm tired of this sh*t show. I really am.

No, nuclear mushroom clouds in the sky is not needed as a wake-up call. All I keep hearing is "We need a scare event" "We need a scare event".

The only thing we need is GOD, TRUTH, HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE. Some justice would help too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @Onthelake21
Right on Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
And God Bless America!!
04:03 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Onthelake21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Patriot, click on at the bottom under it